What's new

60ml Bottles .. Flip and Click

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
We are just in the process of changing our bottles ... again!

These are the best we have used so far we reckon .. but to get em .. we have had to buy in some fairly serious bulk - more than we need - sooooo we are making them available to you guys ... for DIY purposes are whatever :)

Selling them singly or in packs of 5 or 10.

shortfil.png

Available here : https://manabush.com/collections/ha...ottle-available-singly-or-in-packs-of-5-or-10

These are the best we have used so far we reckon .. but to get em .. we have had to buy in some fairly serious bulk - more than we need - sooooo we are making them available to you guys ... for DIY purposes are whatever :)

Funnily enough, in changing to these too [emoji16][emoji23]

I got one of those bottles sent with my order from 88vape & they are a god send [emoji16]
IMG_20191007_191806.jpeg

Funnily enough, in changing to these too [emoji16][emoji23]
Noooooooo

Why????

I like the old style of bottles, can you stick a bottle of juice in the freezer for 10 mins then see if its possible to fill a squonk bottle without the lid popping open ??

Seriously question as I work outside and during the winter/cold weather this happens all the time with these style of bottles

Noooooooo

Why????

I like the old style of bottles, can you stick a bottle of juice in the freezer for 10 mins then see if its possible to fill a squonk bottle without the lid popping open ??

Seriously question as I work outside and during the winter/cold weather this happens all the time with these style of bottles

I’ve filled one with pure VG, left it in the fridge over night and then tried everything to get it to pop off, almost stamping on it at one point.

That’s not happening with these dude, I agree with Martyn these are the best eliquid bottle on the market at the moment without a doubt. I was happy with the Boston’s but the vast majority of customers tend to be tank users these days, and they like to moan that the nozzles don’t fit in their tank [emoji23][emoji23]

I’ve filled one with pure VG, left it in the fridge over night and then tried everything to get it to pop off, almost stamping on it at one point.

That’s not happening with these dude, I agree with Martyn these are the best eliquid bottle on the market at the moment without a doubt. I was happy with the Boston’s but the vast majority of customers tend to be tank users these days, and they like to moan that the nozzles don’t fit in their tank [emoji23][emoji23]
Bloody tank users [emoji6] [emoji23]

It gets bloody cold on the side of a welsh hill but I will take your word for it [emoji2] (then moan like hell if it don't work[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] )

Bloody tank users [emoji6] [emoji23]

It gets bloody cold on the side of a welsh hill but I will take your word for it [emoji2] (then moan like hell if it don't work[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] )

I know exactly what you mean mate, I’ve had it before getting a bottle out the glove box that’s been sat in a cold car overnight and then you end up wearing it haha.

With these bottles the minimum you can buy is a pallet, you can’t just buy like 1000 bottles or something. Literally a shit load of them is the minimum order, so we’ve literally tested them to breaking point and I certainly couldn’t get them to pop off unintentionally [emoji16]

That’s not a challenge by the way haha [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom