What's new

leisureliquids

Premium Vendor
:hugs:

Before, I give a stock update, just wanted to apologies for not being active on the forum for the past 8 weeks. Unfortunately, my diabetes took an uncontrollable turn back then and I temporarily lost some sight to the extent that I have been unable to read a computer screen. Weeks of adjusting and increasing insulin now means that it is virtually normal and so here I am. The good news is I am 3 stone lighter. Last time I had my sight back for a few hours was the day AndyC1971 left. Hope he's back! I look forward to being more interactive in the coming weeks.

Back to Business. For our online mixers, this week we have had deliveries from Capella, Mom and Pops and Seedman. Many of the lines of M&P are selling very fast as we allowed a pre-order on that delivery so mixers, buy while you can. A new order of M&P has already been made which should be with us in about 2 weeks. We are also now having a weekly delivery of Tasty Puff Concentrates so stock levels have improved for this line of concentrates.

Our Dekang range has now been extended and we have most tobaccos in 24mg. 18mg, 16mg, 12mg, 8mg and 0mg. Fruits, Beverages and Sweet flavours are in the same strengths excluding 18mg.

Our T-Juice eliquid range has proved a great success online and in store. We are currently out of some flavours but have an order waiting to be delivered which also includes all flavours in concentrate form as well as eliquid. Delivery in about 7 days.

Keep on Mixing !!

Terry@Leisureliquids

Hi Terry, great to have you back, mate :)

edit: I was in Sittingbourne last saturday night, rather unexpectedly, at a beer festival that jumped out at me. I wondered if I might run into you there. I didn't (obviously!) but I did meet a couple of local vapers who spoke very highly of you & the shop...

Last edited:
Hi Terry, great to have you back, mate :)

edit: I was in Sittingbourne last saturday night, rather unexpectedly, at a beer festival that jumped out at me. I wondered if I might run into you there. I didn't (obviously!) but I did meet a couple of local vapers who spoke very highly of you & the shop...

Thanks for letting me know about the vapers. What Beer Festival? How did I miss that! You will have to pop into the new shop, same place as before but a unit 4 times as big. Allows the customers to lounge around, have coffee and vape!

Welcome back, and well done for sending out my orders by touch...you did pretty well!

I'm hoping to take a little ride over the bridges to see your shop at some point soon, so you have been warned!

You were missed, Terry. We were getting very worried about you.

Back
Top Bottom