What's new

New Website @ www.leisureliquids.com

leisureliquids

Premium Vendor
Due to the introduction of product scanners at the Leisureliquids B & M Shop, we have had to change our beloved website so that our stock lists are compatible and therefore have a complete new look. Customers will need to clear their cashe on computers to make sure you get the new site, or manually type in www.leisureliquids.com into their browsers. Unfortunately, our new software will not allow us to transfer customer accounts over, so for a speedy Leisureliquids experience for future orders, we would ask you to register a new account the next time you visit.

Eliquids

Since your last visit, you may not be aware that we now stock Vermillion River Eliquids and have doubled our range in Mom and Pops Eliquids too, still our No 1 Eliquid best seller. We will also be introducing Hangsen Eliquid shortly, and are trialling Hangsen Fruit Flavours which have proved to be a great success. We will be continuing our sales of Dekang to give you as much choice and variety as possible. Yesterday, we received some supplies of much awaited Manabush Pow-Wow Sauce and Nokomis which are selling fast.

Concentrates

We have continued over the past few months to add flavours to our range of Perfumers Apprentice, Capella, Seedman, Moms and Pops and Leisure Flavoured Concentrates. In the new year, we will also be introducing 100% PG FREE flavour concentrates.

Rebuildable Supplies

We have extended our range in "wick and wire" and now supply a large range in Kanthal A1 resistance wire, Nickel Chrome, Silver Non-Resistance wire, Pure Nickel and Rope Wire. We also have a large range in Silica and Ekowool. Some of these are showing out of stock currently, due to the transfer of website, but our stock lists are all being updated over the next 24 hours.

Discount Codes

We have had our accountant screaming at us that we need to introduce VAT on our products and have put this off for several weeks already. We will again put this off for another few weeks (let's get the new year out of the way!) After nearly 2 years as a general 10% Discount Code, we have had to review discount codes across the board including Twitter codes, Facebook codes and Forum codes. As a result, we have had to reduce these codes from 10% to 5%. We understand that customers may not like this and so on our homepage we have introduced several new codes based upon your spend, which range from 10% to 20%. these are permanent codes.

May we take this opportunity to welcome you to our new website, thank the lord for POTV and @ocd13 for his help with the website and finally to wish you all a great Christmas and New Year

Terry & the staff at www.leisureliquids.com

You make it sound like I was called in at the last minute to help out haha

You're welcome btw

Nice new site, and a huuuuuuge thank you for amending my order......on a sunday!! aaaand slapping the potv discount too when I said leave it for messing them about! top banana.....Even though I just registered, and now have to do it again lol.

Back
Top Bottom