POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

THE NEW SMOK S-PRIV HAS LANDED AT THE JUICESHOP!! £59.99

Discussion in 'JuiceShop' started by Juice Shop, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Juice Shop

Juice Shop Vendor

SMOK S-PRIV

Check out the new S-Priv kit from SMOK!! This is probably their most outrageous kit with it's skull design with light up eyes and it even comes with the new TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition which also illuminates when fired up. Coupled with a HD colour screen and 225W of vaping power and this is one heck of a vape kit!!

SPRIV.jpg

See it in store or online at https://juiceshop.co.uk/smok-spriv-kit

Use discount code POTVBIG5 for 5% off everything!!

JuiceShop... Vaping Perfection!! [​IMG]

2. Vape Dinner Lady
  3. fyslexic ducker

fyslexic ducker Achiever

Wow,that close up made it look uglier but i also realise i do not fit the profile of the type of person that this mod was designed for.
    I'm just not to sure how you will manage to sell it to the target audience which it would seem would be 10-14 year olds.
    C'mon SMOK get a grip and stop insulting our intelligence with this garbage.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. Juice Shop

Juice Shop Vendor

Hahaha, have you seen the Mag kit they make? Now that's going overboard. I agree that it's getting a bit gimmiky but these things are selling!! What are they gonna come out with next?? A fidget spinner vape?? Thanks @fyslexic ducker

5. Vape Green
  6. speedfreek67

speedfreek67 Achiever

So the Wankenskull actually made it out on to the market? Wonders will never cease! ;)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Richy

Richy Achiever

I think I would get assaulted by the wife just if I showed her that ugly ass thing in a photo

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Simon G

Simon G Legend

I'm guessing the 'S' stands for Shite.

9. Cliffyboy1962

Cliffyboy1962 Achiever

Seems that we are quite happy to have skull related logos on our RDAs and tanks. Even dead rabbits, but when it comes to mods, suddenly we become all serious and grown up. Maybe we should all take a look at our gear and re-evaluate what is really important to us. I for one, wouldn't go out and buy an S-Priv but wouldn't refuse to use it if I had one gifted to me. Hint hint.

• Like Like x 2
  10. fyslexic ducker

fyslexic ducker Achiever

@Juice Shop In all honesty if i were forced between the two i would take the mag over the S-priv,even tho they are both just another alien in a diff box,at least the mag has a ergonomical look and supposedly feel to it.
    But i think it's fair to say smok lost thier way in 2017 ,i do hope they can go back to the drawing board and produce some good products this year.
    Smok is a massive name in the industry and in my opinion they are doing themselves a disservice going the route they have,99.5% of vapers just want a solid reliable product and most couldnt care at all about the gimmicks

• Like Like x 2
  11. Juice Shop

Juice Shop Vendor

My Fiance just bought one :54:

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Richy

Richy Achiever

We all have our different tastes tho, what I find bad you might find good and vice versa , what I love might be hideous to you

• Like Like x 2