What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Where do you get your coils and why? update: New coils coming

Hi Jac,

Im looking for genuine coils for the Smok Big Baby Beast TFV8. I need the X4 or T6 coils in a pack of 5.
Do you have these? I checked your store link but you don't seem to have these on there.

If anyone else can help then please do let me know.

Getting frustrating trying to find genuine coils.

What about gearbest, anyone ordered coils from there? Are they legit?

we have the T8 coils for £10.99, and they are a similar experience to the X4 imo, I have not used, or have any access to to anybody that has used the T6, so I can't be sure but I doubt there is that much difference with the T8, maybe somebody else will say otherwise. Uk ecig store have the T6 at £15, Amazon have them at £14.50, I can't vouch for either of these vendors, also plenty of people here will have used gearbest so I am pretty sure somebody will get back to on whether their service is good. I'll add the request to our list and I'll assume you're looking for better price than £15, but as yet your the only person, but if we get more interest we'll stock em.

For me, Uwell Crown 3 0.25ohm & Aspire Nautilus 2 1.8ohm coils.

Thanks the Nautilus 2 option is a defo, it'll be included in our next shipment. The Uwell Crown stuff now has a few requests, and idea of a price that would lure you into our shop :)

Thanks the Nautilus 2 option is a defo, it'll be included in our next shipment. The Uwell Crown stuff now has a few requests, and idea of a price that would lure you into our shop :)
Around £10 would be a good price point for the crown 3 coils.

we recently got our hands of a batch of the Nautilus 2 at a better price than normal, and while the batch lasts we'll be dropping the price of the Nautilus 2 coil from £7.99 to £6.99 while our lower priced stock lasts. Should be reflected in the store in the next 5 mins: Nautilus 2 at The coil store

we recently got our hands of a batch of the Nautilus 2 at a better price than normal, and while the batch lasts we'll be dropping the price of the Nautilus 2 coil from £7.99 to £6.99 while our lower priced stock lasts. Should be reflected in the store in the next 5 mins: Nautilus 2 at The coil store

Hi there,
Have you got the 1.8 ohm for the nautilus 2 please. TIA

Hi there,
Have you got the 1.8 ohm for the nautilus 2 please. TIA
Not yet, we will have on the next batch once we clear this lot, as it's been asked for, we're also building a compatible coil at 1.0ohm/1.2ohm and 1.5ohm, as I think we can improve on the standard performance, I should have test samples of pre-production in a week or 2, so I'll update, as we can probably get better on price if we make them ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom