What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Where do you get your coils and why? update: New coils coming

JAC Vapour

Premium Vendor
We have recently launched The Coil Store with the aim of providing the most common coils at very good prices and we’d be grateful to get any feedback on it. If you’ve seen better prices then we can look and see if we can match or better them, and if there’s a coil you’d like to see, let us know it along with the price you’d like to see at, and maybe we can get it organised, or already have plans to stock it.

It’s a work in progress at the moment, and our idea is to have it constantly evolving as new stuff becomes popular, so the more feedback the better. We can’t always promise we’ll be the absolute cheapest, but we do promise our prices will be very, very good, offline and on for UK based stock.

We’re also very capable at redesigning and improving current coil offerings so if you like a device but think the coils suck, we can also look at building a better or different version, if there is enough interest.

All our launch coils can be found here: The coil Store

All here’s a few of our current prices:

Smok TFV8 V8-T10 - £10.54

Aspire Nautilus 2 - £7.99 - update: we have managed to get in a new batch at a good price allowing us to now discount these to £6.99, currently it's a limited supply, so get em while it's good.

Aspire Cleito 120 - £12.99

Cubis - £8.76

Full list on the site.

Due to plenty requests we’ve already got plans to add the Aspire BVC coils

Last edited:
5 pack of authentic SMOK TFV8 Baby X4 Coil Heads for under £9 inc postage, which would beat Fasttech's prices.

5 pack of authentic SMOK TFV8 Baby X4 Coil Heads for under £9 inc postage, which would beat Fasttech's prices.

I can see a pack for £9.89 on their site, so that would be £11.74 once the VAT man gets his share, you've also got duty on top of that as well, our prices are UK landed, so no risk involved with customs duty or VAT. So we could effectively do a better price than Fasttech, we'd be around £10.99 for a pack of them (same as the T8 basically), as we can't dodge VAT or duty, would that be of interest? Below that and it's under cost due to our lovely government : )

I can see a pack for £9.89 on their site, so that would be £11.74 once the VAT man gets his share, you've also got duty on top of that as well, our prices are UK landed, so no risk involved with customs duty or VAT. So we could effectively do a better price than Fasttech, we'd be around £10.99 for a pack of them (same as the T8 basically), as we can't dodge VAT or duty, would that be of interest? Below that and it's under cost due to our lovely government : )

Their price of £9.89 is all in, they are in China, so you don't get hit with import duty n vat.

But yea £11 would be nice, because your delivery times would be i assume a lot faster than 1-2 weeks ;)

Their price of £9.89 is all in, they are in China, so you don't get hit with import duty n vat.

But yea £11 would be nice, because your delivery times would be i assume a lot faster than 1-2 weeks ;)

if the package gets stopped at customs you will get hit with VAT and duty, that is a risk you run, sometimes you get through Scott free other times other times no. When we ship outside the EU we don't need to charge VAT, and customers sometimes get away with not paying sales tax on their end in the local country, but sales tax is charged when it lands in the country, not by the vendor. I just got hit for a PC I purchased off ebay from a US vendor, I got a nice bill from the VAT man, just a heads up that you probably want to keep orders small just in case. I'll add your request for the x4 to our list, as I don't see why we can't just add that to the lineup, cheers

if the package gets stopped at customs you will get hit with VAT and duty, that is a risk you run, sometimes you get through Scott free other times other times no. When we ship outside the EU we don't need to charge VAT, and customers sometimes get away with not paying sales tax on their end in the local country, but sales tax is charged when it lands in the country, not by the vendor. I just got hit for a PC I purchased off ebay from a US vendor, I got a nice bill from the VAT man, just a heads up that you probably want to keep orders small just in case. I'll add your request for the x4 to our list, as I don't see why we can't just add that to the lineup, cheers
No VAT levied by customs on value below £15.

small orders because small prices ;)

srsly don't compare or compete with China - look to your UK competition and see why vapers may use them, price is not the sole reason, service and postage are important too

small orders because small prices ;)

srsly don't compare or compete with China - look to your UK competition and see why vapers may use them, price is not the sole reason, service and postage are important too

I think people do worry about prices, particularly online, and the prevalence of sites like Gearbest and Fasttech demonstrate that, and we do get compared to these sites . However we are not offering any less of a service with our coil options, and we have a very good reputation in regards to customer service and our repeat customer base, so price is not the sole reason to shop with us, and this thread is about trying to make that service better to see what customers need and want. We have no intention of competing with China, I was just pointing out, we are reasonably close to those prices, with none of the hassle. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom