What's new

JAC be nimble JAC be quick – TESTERS WANTED for new device

I’m going to turn things completely on their head with this one!!
The Mrs, has an occasional cigarette. You know the type has a cig occasionally with a drink( used to buy a 10 packet, smoke 5, keep them in her handbag until next time she goes out) well she fancied a cig tonight, gave her the S22 with the new coil, loaded with bryns special sauce. She can’t put it down. Declaring it really nice and tastes like Plasticine, wants me to order some more for our forthcoming holiday.
Out of the mouth of a non vaper. Praise indeed I reckon. She won’t give it back.

That's a first, not sure Bryn would be happy with being told his liquid tastes like plasticine : ) Glad she likes it though, and maybe we'll convert her permanently, actually Bryn is currently working on an ultra realistic tobacco range, he keeps raving about it, but I've not tried it yet.

Let me know if that fixes it, when sample coils are made up, the people making them are not used to it and you do get a few inconsistencies, wick too tight or too loose, if pricking it works the wicks wrong somehow, and probably too tight, I think that was what happened with mine as well.
I may give it a go later today mate so will let you know. As it is with this coils it seems to work much better when the battery is on blue when it's fully charged I'm getting a few more dry (ish) hits.

That's a first, not sure Bryn would be happy with being told his liquid tastes like plasticine : ) Glad she likes it though, and maybe we'll convert her permanently, actually Bryn is currently working on an ultra realistic tobacco range, he keeps raving about it, but I've not tried it yet.

She’d had one or two drinks and meant it was nice :) Tobacco range sounds interesting. First coil is holding up well Andy :)

Sweet baby jeebus. These new coils are actually better imho than the original 1 ohm MTL ones, which as we all agree are pretty darned good. The ramp up is instantaneous and the longevity is right on point.

I was going to post my thoughts on the new coils over the weekend as I finally had the chance to really put them through their paces, expecting it to fail as it was an experimental design. But, I wasn't able to because the first one is still going strong after installing it on Saturday morning. That's a full five days of consistent use, with no sign of deterioration. It's still working like a new coil.

It's a dead versatile bit of kit. I don't DL that much, but I was able to fill my living room with vapour quite easily with the S22 wide open, and with the airflow closed to a proper MTL 1-1.5mm, it's still bang on with flavour. It easily compares to a RTA and my usual juice (Black Astaire from VRU) shines on many levels.

Another success from the dev team. I will continue to recommend the Series 22 as a starter kit, but as a 4 year vaper, I have no issues whatsoever using this and shouting from the rooftops just how good all the coils and the whole kit actually are.

Sweet baby jeebus. These new coils are actually better imho than the original 1 ohm MTL ones, which as we all agree are pretty darned good. The ramp up is instantaneous and the longevity is right on point.

I was going to post my thoughts on the new coils over the weekend as I finally had the chance to really put them through their paces, expecting it to fail as it was an experimental design. But, I wasn't able to because the first one is still going strong after installing it on Saturday morning. That's a full five days of consistent use, with no sign of deterioration. It's still working like a new coil.

It's a dead versatile bit of kit. I don't DL that much, but I was able to fill my living room with vapour quite easily with the S22 wide open, and with the airflow closed to a proper MTL 1-1.5mm, it's still bang on with flavour. It easily compares to a RTA and my usual juice (Black Astaire from VRU) shines on many levels.

Another success from the dev team. I will continue to recommend the Series 22 as a starter kit, but as a 4 year vaper, I have no issues whatsoever using this and shouting from the rooftops just how good all the coils and the whole kit actually are.

Glad to hear you are getting on well with it, are you on a High VG juice? I think with the feedback so far I'm going to go ahead and do a bigger batch, plus increase the wick holes as much as I can, as for some it seems fine, but others maybe a few issues. I also think I'll get a 0.7ohm coil built as a sort of halfway house. With a bigger number we should get more consistency, if there is variation in build as well.

managed to pry the S22 out of my wifes hands for 4 days to try these new coils and I agree with daz_app they are cracking ;) used up to 80/20 juice with no issues (of course not all 80/20 mixes are equal as some makers add a little AG ;) ) much preferred these coils to the 0.5 for some reason and as said can DL and MTL these

I would say my home brew is probably 65/35 ish. I'm a bit slack with the numbers as I've gone beyond precision and its only for me and Mrs_app but I still mix by weight so it's close...

Day 13 in the Jac Vapour house. @Joe 90 is probably still using the same coil but Daz_app is only on day 7 so he's got a lot of catching up to do. Andy is still a top bloke, and in the Diary Room, Bryn is crying and wants to know why his Special Sauce tastes of Plasticene.

Day 13 in the Jac Vapour house. @Joe 90 is probably still using the same coil but Daz_app is only on day 7 so he's got a lot of catching up to do. Andy is still a top bloke, and in the Diary Room, Bryn is crying and wants to know why his Special Sauce tastes of Plasticene.

Ha ha. Meant in a nice way, I’ve been asked to put an order in for Byrns special sauce.... Ooo err. She won’t give it back.

Back
Top Bottom