What's new

JAC be nimble JAC be quick – TESTERS WANTED for new device

I have not tested with anything over 80% VG, this is as high as we go, and I hadn't realised other vendors are doing over that with their short fills. Even our Pure VG in picnic works out at 80% VG, as the flavouring is diluted to 20% in PG, so a pure VG base and a flavouring in picnic is going to be 80%. I've checked a few short fills and they have no reference to what the actual base mix ratio is, if it's pure VG and flavouring, that would be odd, as we have found it's far easier to mix if you are diluting the flavouring in something like PG, mixing it straight into VG is going to require a lot of agitation to get it to mix evenly - I'm not a chemist so I may be wrong.
I do think vapers are more open to vaping lower vg liquids now. The super high vg craze for clouds seems to be making way for a slightly lower by to enable wicking to take place.

Hi Andy, I've been using the new coil for 3 days now on the S22 mod. I've been using a 3mg 70/30 juice. I'm not finding it easy to MTL on it, I'm automatically DTL drawing on it and not getting much throat hit. So when the tank is empty I'm going to use a 6mg juice, see how that goes. If I do hammering I'm getting close to a dry hit, so have to be mindful and give it time to wick the juice. Will report back again soon.

Hi Andy, I've been using the new coil for 3 days now on the S22 mod. I've been using a 3mg 70/30 juice. I'm not finding it easy to MTL on it, I'm automatically DTL drawing on it and not getting much throat hit. So when the tank is empty I'm going to use a 6mg juice, see how that goes. If I do hammering I'm getting close to a dry hit, so have to be mindful and give it time to wick the juice. Will report back again soon.

Cheers for the feedback, on the S22 it should be running at around 25watts, so it's a good bit more power than the standard MTL 1.0, did you find these okay?

My second day with the coil on the s22 using 60/40 juice 3mg nic had had no problems with the coil and wicking fine :)

Cheers for the feedback, on the S22 it should be running at around 25watts, so it's a good bit more power than the standard MTL 1.0, did you find these okay?

I'm still using the MTL 1.0, quite like them, still not sure the new one is a dedicated MTL. Even with the mtl drip tip I'm still wanting to dtl with it, think I might try a 12mg juice, that should make a difference, lol.

I'm on my 3rd day with the coil , vaping Heisenberg mixed at 70/30 3mg, its holding up fine so far although I don't chain Vape, will keep on going till I burn it out then report back[emoji4]

I'm still using the MTL 1.0, quite like them, still not sure the new one is a dedicated MTL. Even with the mtl drip tip I'm still wanting to dtl with it, think I might try a 12mg juice, that should make a difference, lol.

Why do feel you want to DL with this, is it getting too hot? It's a 2.2mm bore, same as the MTL 1.0ohm, so if I tried to DTL my lungs would fall out.

My second day with the coil on the s22 using 60/40 juice 3mg nic had had no problems with the coil and wicking fine :)

Are you finding the flavour better or worse so far?

Why do feel you want to DL with this, is it getting too hot? It's a 2.2mm bore, same as the MTL 1.0ohm, so if I tried to DTL my lungs would fall out.
It appears from an outsider that at 2.2mm , 1ohm and that wattage this is more what you would get from the squonk rda' s. A bit of a restricted dtl / wide open mtl.
Up to now stock coils seem to have catered to either one end or the other of the vaping styles.
May be a good choice for those used to the 0.7 nautilus 2 vape. I've found a lot of folk using those have slowly opened up the airflow to cool the vape and then been disappointed at coil life as they are ringing it dry every draw.
May be yours are a better alternative.

Back
Top Bottom