What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

JAC be nimble JAC be quick – TESTERS WANTED for new device

same here , no issues at all apart from my wife taking a shine to it :14:
funnily enough mine has stolen my tank and it is now her ADV with some Pinkman she also took a shine in the last few days to my IPV D2, got to admit it's a cracking looking wee setup

1511610285956.jpeg

Bit overkill but forgot to charge the mod. Changed the coil today last one had been in since 7th there was nothing wrong with it and was working fine but thought I'd stick a fresh one in.

Edit: don't know why pic is sideways

any updates on the 25mm DNA75 Andy @JAC Vapour ?

noticed on the website they are showing as in stock....
[emoji54] [emoji54] [emoji54] [emoji54] [emoji54] [emoji54]
Don't play with my emotions
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
[emoji106]

[emoji54] [emoji54] [emoji54] [emoji54] [emoji54] [emoji54]
Don't play with my emotions
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
[emoji106]

i am sure it will not be long.

i could do with a single 18650 DNA mod though, i don't have one amongst the 14 DNAs in my collection...

i feel like i am a deprived child. :17:

I personally relish having a new reason to fire up my laptop for tinkering.. first new installation, ESCRIBE can't wait. :drool:

The DNA 25mm are still only pre-order only, they come in sometime this week hopefully. I'll be putting up a thread about the testing either later today or tomorrow. I'll keep everybody in the loop here as well.

Back
Top Bottom