What's new

JAC be nimble JAC be quick – TESTERS WANTED for new device

Thanks everybody for completing the feedback, there are a few that seem to still be open, but mostly completed, so I'll leave the form up for a few more days for those to close them off. I'll then pass it to the data guys and we'll go over it in the engineering team, but I already know this will make a difference. Thanks to this group we were able to correct the button issues and adjust tolerances on the manufacturing line, but there are quite a few other adjustments and solutions that have come to light as well, so I wholehearted believe this has been an excellent process for us, and thanks to everybody that got involved and the level of enthusiasm and effort that it's been done with. I'll be ready later in the week to start organising the DNA stuff, so I'll let you know when we can begin with that. Again..Thanks to everybody.

Well done team and well done Andy and the guys that designed this astonishing device, bravo [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji312][emoji312][emoji313][emoji313][emoji313]

Aye Andy you guys must be delighted couldn't believe it when watching the grim green vlog that he had one in his hand and was raving about it and highlighting all the points we have discussed at length on here
I don't know if any other starter kit or entry level kit that has been released this year that could challenge the S22

Really excited for the DNA testing Defo something to look forward too

Today the S22 tank is on top of my IPV D2 with the 0.5 ohm coil in there rocking at 31 watts with some Pinkman

I couldn't vape this pinkman in my Pharaoh mini or my Crius 2 as it was just too harsh but some form of wizardry is taking place because in the S22 the flavour is perfectly balanced and a very nice vape

IMG_4400.JPG

Back
Top Bottom