What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Big shout out

I'll post about them in a new thread, also going to get some VIM pods to test, and I'll put that up on the VIM thread early next week.

Carrot cake? Is it cinnamony or gingery? I think it'll be my kind of thing, either way.

Carrot cake? Is it cinnamony or gingery? I think it'll be my kind of thing, either way.

I actually literally know nothing about it, we've just had some samples arrive, but I haven't got my hands on them yet. I do know Bryn has been working on them for a long time, pretty much since he launched his initial range, and he thinks they are spot on now. I will hopefully get a go of them today.

I spent the day on the Spiced Custard, and it's nice, it's a full custard with A bit of cinnamon and I think there's some Nutmeg, not too sweet, not too much spice, pretty nice although I'm not a massive custard fan, if anybody is I think it'll work. Now on the Jam pudding, and I'd say that's a strong Strawberry jam, with rice pudding or semolina aftertaste. I get the carrot cake later today, and apologies I wouldn't say my palate is the most developed.

Back
Top Bottom