Vape Club
What's new

Big shout out

davieboy

Postman
Hey jac vapor, just a quick post to say how impressed I am with your customer service, I had pre ordered the vim but my daily mod is now on its last legs (Vt75 nano battery door keeps falling out) , I called up and changed my order yesterday afternoon and got your series b dna 75 instead, received it this morning, about 14 hours after talking to you!!! loving the look and feel of it already, build quality seems flawless as far as I can tell. can't thank you enough. Just a pity I will need to wait a wee while to try the vim but I definitely will be shopping again. Please also pass on my gratitude to the lady who took my call who was very polite courteous and professional throughout. If any apes read this who haven't used jac vapor before, all I can say is I cannot recommend them highly enough.

All the best

Davie

Elux
My favourite vendor... probably because they stock my favourite juice...Bryans sour blue sorbet ....yum [emoji3]

Vape Green
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Vape Green
Hey jac vapor, just a quick post to say how impressed I am with your customer service, I had pre ordered the vim but my daily mod is now on its last legs (Vt75 nano battery door keeps falling out) , I called up and changed my order yesterday afternoon and got your series b dna 75 instead, received it this morning, about 14 hours after talking to you!!! loving the look and feel of it already, build quality seems flawless as far as I can tell. can't thank you enough. Just a pity I will need to wait a wee while to try the vim but I definitely will be shopping again. Please also pass on my gratitude to the lady who took my call who was very polite courteous and professional throughout. If any apes read this who haven't used jac vapor before, all I can say is I cannot recommend them highly enough.

All the best

Davie

Thanks very much and I'll pass on the compliment to CS, the new VIMs should arrive today, and will begin shipping out as soon as they do. Also for the fans of Bryns juice he's just done 3 new flavours, I'll get some for testing on the forum, there's Carrot cake, spiced custard and jam pudding, he's been working on them for a long time, and I haven't even tried them yet, but supposedly they are very good.

E-liquids.com
Thanks very much and I'll pass on the compliment to CS, the new VIMs should arrive today, and will begin shipping out as soon as they do. Also for the fans of Bryns juice he's just done 3 new flavours, I'll get some for testing on the forum, there's Carrot cake, spiced custard and jam pudding, he's been working on them for a long time, and I haven't even tried them yet, but supposedly they are very good.
Count me in for the juice [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom