What's new

The Tamahaac Range - explanation of our goal.

I have never found a coffee juice i like, they all seem to be either to strong or with bitter taste, now a chocolate type coffee then i think i would need loads

too exciting .. I think 2018 is going to be a fun year to new liquids. :)

Got a shortfill of Tamahaac in today in high vg, added 9ml of pg nic to get 6mg at roughly 60/40. Fresh wick in the atty and away we went, and by God is it glorious! Dry and smoky, and the fig is a touch of genius - I'm going to enjoy this immensely when having a wee bevvy :D

Chapeau to you both for coming up with this.

It's funny how different we all are - it's that dry/bitter taste from coffee that I like - many supposedly coffee vapes are too sweet for me and not strong enough. And as for ginger and cinnamon ....... :11:

I'm ashamed to say that I've never tried Druids Brew, but it's been on my list to try as many have said I should try it. And I will.

Like i said earlier, never found a coffee vape that i like as they have imo never really given that coffee taste flavour as they've been to strong and bitter because i think they try too hard to get that coffee smell but not the taste.

That is until NOW ... i was lucky enough to try the 'indigene' kona paxa, got to say that imo this coffee vape is just SPOT BANG ON ...now this IS what a coffee vape should be [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Back
Top Bottom