What's new

The Tamahaac Range - explanation of our goal.

My 'Wish List' so far ... just for fun . :)

wishlist.jpg

What you hoping for? (just for fun as I can't see me being disappointed whatever they are)

I’m not sure completely. I like the sound of something with cinnamon. But I’d also like to see something quite savoury too. Maybe pistachio.

I think I’d also like to try something with brandy or whisky in it. A nice creamy Irish coffee (possibly just a touch of nutmeg too) with a wisp of deep tobacco on the exhale. That would be a perfect evening vape for me.

Damn it Simon, now you’ve got me started [emoji6]

Edit: as I write this I’m sat in my kitchen vaping my home brew pistachio, biscuit RY4 and it suddenly feels woefully lacking.

I’m not sure completely. I like the sound of something with cinnamon. But I’d also like to see something quite savoury too. Maybe pistachio.

I think I’d also like to try something with brandy or whisky in it. A nice creamy Irish coffee (possibly just a touch of nutmeg too) with a wisp of deep tobacco on the exhale. That would be a perfect evening vape for me.

Damn it Simon, now you’ve got me started [emoji6]

Edit: as I write this I’m sat in my kitchen vaping my home brew pistachio, biscuit RY4 and it suddenly feels woefully lacking.

I like what you are thinking here.. :)

Ooh I like the sound of something cinnamony and the irish coffee. I’m only just getting my first real kind of taste of it. Still trying to work out what gear, vg/pg I can handle and it’s looking like I can only use my Nautilus 2 with a 1.8 coil and 50/50 ... which is a damn shame because I bought 5 packs of 0.7 coils!! Need to get some 12mg when I can because I think 6mg is a bit too low for me and I need to make 9mg

We are actually working on the coffee range at the minute - none (well maybe one) are anything like what you have all said :)

however - please dont see this roadmap (in any direction) as "there will only be three)

i just couldn't be arsed to do any more circles .. and we dont know how many there will be yet

Personally I see the "Coffee" range (we have a name for this) as starting in a way similar to tamahaac ... with a base and then extensions

in fact ... thats likely a given :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom