What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

ParaXu .. is now live.

Brilliant I’ve ordered 30ml got a nice original Nautilus ready for this. Used the opportunity to throw in a couple of Untried Omusa and a snow queen. Great idea, with the collaboration. Be stalking the postie. At long last. Can hardly wait. Yum
What is fox grape?
North american dark purple grape .. that has a sweet thick musty flavour ... it tastes purple or dark red if you taste in colours like I do.

North american dark purple grape .. that has a sweet thick musty flavour ... it tastes purple or dark red if you taste in colours like I do.

Oooo thats interesting. Tell me more about tasting in colours. Does your brain go, this is how I'd imagine red tastes, or does the colour just come to mind when you taste something?

If you say dark red or purple it does seem to invoke a feeling of something rich, sweet and flavoursome but i dont know if that's just because youve put it in my head.

Ive always tasted in colours ... I cant explain it (im not the only one - it does happen)

its kind of difficult to describe ... I get a blast of colour in my head with flavours ... If it helps .. the colour of the Paraxu packaging is kinda close to what I see ( a bit lighter)

Im not sure if the colours I see are guided by things that taste like something that colour .. or if its just inbuilt.

Its called Synesthesia I believe ... though its not anything that I would call suffering from .. it just is.

Ive always tasted in colours ... I cant explain it (im not the only one - it does happen)

its kind of difficult to describe ... I get a blast of colour in my head with flavours ... If it helps .. the colour of the Paraxu packaging is kinda close to what I see ( a bit lighter)

Im not sure if the colours I see are guided by things that taste like something that colour .. or if its just inbuilt.

Its called Synesthesia I believe ... though its not anything that I would call suffering from .. it just is.

No I kinda get it and it makes sense.

Can't stop vaping my strawberry chewit flavour without thinking candy pink now :D

At laaaaassssssttttt!!!!

God, how I've missed Paraxu. Ordered.

Packaging colour is perfect btw :)

Woohoo!!! :D :bliss:

P1150267.jpg

That's really interesting, I had a neighbour with similar - to her the days of the week all had colours. If you don't mind me asking, do your flavour-colours mix following the same logic as actual colours (as in blue + yellow = green type thing)?

Back
Top Bottom