Vape Superstore
What's new

Coming soon! Indigene Eliquid and the Tamahaac Range!

The Electronic Cigarette Company
AcmeFog
In Thailand at moment, smoked my 4th fag and really pissed at myself. First time in 2 years. At least I got these new juices to look forward to when back.

Vape Club
In Thailand at moment, smoked my 4th fag and really pissed at myself. First time in 2 years. At least I got these new juices to look forward to when back.
That's why I won't even consider going to Thailand.

That's why I won't even consider going to Thailand.
Actually going to Australia to visit partners family for couple of weeks. In Thailand as a stop over for 3 nights didn't know about Thai laws on vaping when I booked it. Sent my vape gear and some manabush to brother in-law in Sydney so should be vaping again in couple of days.

Last edited:
Vape Green
Actually going to Australia to visit partners family for couple of weeks. In Thailand as a stop over for 3 nights didn't know about Thai laws on vaping when I booked it. Sent my vape gear and some manabush to brother in-law in Sydney so should be vaping again in couple of days.

Received my 100ml of Kona paka this morning it's pretty amazing prob the best coffee vape I have found so far and I have tried 20 plus so far in my search for my perfect coffee morning vape and now have found it, excellent work guys keep it up

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom