What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coming soon! Indigene Eliquid and the Tamahaac Range!

Oh god. A Manabush (collab) coffee. Is this real life? :D I've been wanting a good MTL coffee flavour for almost 2 years! So excited!

@ZT - Do you guys have the PG/VG ratios nailed down yet?

From intel gathered yesterday I can almost confirm that there will be 50/50 10ml bottles in most strengths and shortfill high vg options.

Oh god. A Manabush (collab) coffee. Is this real life? :D I've been wanting a good MTL coffee flavour for almost 2 years! So excited!

@ZT - Do you guys have the PG/VG ratios nailed down yet?
we do .. its 50/50 on the 10ml bottles .. and shortfills at 50/50 and high VG (70/30)

Just to let everyone know - we have decided that all those that sign up to the Indigene Eliquid newsletter will get Early access to the site for 24 hours before it goes live to everyone else.

www.indigeneeliquid.com

.. first order in, triple pack of each. :D

The early bird catches the worm .... as they say.

I was just trying to do the same but can’t see any option to choose the mg ... don’t know if I’m just being stupid. Tried on ipad and phone, just can’t see it anywhere

Back
Top Bottom