What's new

Coming soon! Indigene Eliquid and the Tamahaac Range!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Druids Brew and Manabush Eliquid would like to introduce you to “Indigéne Eliquid” and the Tamahaac Range.

Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 18.09.21.png

Indigéne eLiquid is a collaborative project between the makers of Manabush and The Druid's Brew eLiquid ranges. The two brands share a common philosophy- the dedicated and passionate pursuit of flavour complexity and satisfaction.

Both companies have a cult following in the international market with fans of their mixes all over the world and Indigene arose out of the shared belief that working in a parallel partnership would generate a synergy of ideas.

After the first flush of experimentation, vapers are often on the lookout for more grown-up brands that fall outside the fare generally on offer in the market. This vaper is perhaps less interested in immature branding and Indigéne exists to offer this vaper a choice of something a lot more thoughtful- quality flavours that are never boring or obsolete; that invite the user to sample the rest of the range and to engage with what Indigéne are doing in the long term.

We spend many hundreds of hours on refining recipes to create eLiquids with real body and enduring interest for the vaper. This starts with looking for the best flavour components the world has to offer, often wedding the complexity of tobaccos with an identifiable core to create something unique, subtle yet with wide appeal.

Launching with two new juices from the "Tamahaac Range" in various formats go both TPD and Short fill varieties we have :

tama.png

Tamahaac30ml_450x.jpg

Tamahaac - Our core flavouring “Tamahaac Base” (a blend of tobaccos sweetened with fig) and other complimentary flavours - giving a well rounded adult and pronounced flavour. A very adult and flavoursome all day vape.

kona.png

KonaPaka30ml_450x.jpg

Kona Paka - The core base is blended with a rich black Kona style coffee and sweetened with a slight hint of mocha caramel.

We expect to be live before Christmas - and hopefully before the end of November.

Follow us on Facebook for news on whats happening and when we go live : FACEBOOK

Sign up to our newsletter and keep your eye on our site for when we go on sale! : www.indigeneeliquid.com

Wholesale enquiries welcome.

Sayonara
Indigene Eliquid.

Hmm. I’m definitely interested in the Tamahaac, I love fig, use a couple of different ones in a few of my own mixes. Will these be in stores (such as the vapour lounge)?

Hmm. I’m definitely interested in the Tamahaac, I love fig, use a couple of different ones in a few of my own mixes. Will these be in stores (such as the vapour lounge)?
I hope so :)

indigène
Is that little wotsit thing the right way around?

Regardless, look forward to trying them - it's about time ;)

indigène
Is that little wotsit thing the right way around?

Regardless, look forward to trying them - it's about time ;)

I think yours is the wrong way round. I get disappointed that we don’t have stuff like that in english. It makes a language so much more exciting!

Back
Top Bottom