What's new

12 Day 25% discount at Indigéne Eliquid across all products!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the Christmas 2017 edition of the Indigene eLiquid Newsletter.

Let us begin by first saying thank you for signing up to hear from us. We will not bombard you with lots of announcements or pass your details on to anyone else- we're just keen to ensure our customers are aware of promotions that we are running so they can access the best value as a reward for supporting our business.

It's been an incredible week for Indigene and all thanks to you. We launched the website on the 6th of December and were overjoyed to see the response. So many stopped by and picked up the liquids to try so thank you very much!

We know Christmas is a time of giving but it can also mean money for essentials like your favourite eLiquids can be hard to come by so we've decided to give all our customers a 25% discount for the 12 days of Christmas.

Please do just drop in and pick up a few bottles to tide you over till January.

Please have a wonderful and peaceful Christmas break!

This link : https://indigeneeliquid.com/discount/GIMMEBACCY25 - will automatically apply your discount at checkout alternatively use the code : GIMMEBACCY25 at the checkout.

emailSquare.png

If you need a reminder who we are ...

Indigéne eLiquid is a collaborative project between the makers of Manabush and The Druid's Brew eLiquid ranges. The two brands share a common philosophy- the dedicated and passionate pursuit of flavour complexity and satisfaction.

Both companies have a cult following in the international market with fans of their mixes all over the world and Indigene arose out of the shared belief that working in a parallel partnership would generate a synergy of ideas.

@ZT - thanks for the discount, just ordered 30mls of each. cant wait to try, expecting big things from this line!!!!

First of hopefully many orders just gone in. @ZT
Quick question can the Tamahaac shortfills be mixed with 72mg nic OK. I vape at 6mg, and ordered the 50/50 version.
Cheers Jon

First of hopefully many orders just gone in. @ZT
Quick question can the Tamahaac shortfills be mixed with 72mg nic OK. I vape at 6mg, and ordered the 50/50 version.
Cheers Jon
In honesty ive not tried it!

should be ok though .. consider yourself a guinea pig :)

they are designed to be used with the 18mg versions of the same juice.

The Guinea pig will report back.
Cheers Jon [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

All is good. 5 mil of 72mg nic comes out fine had a dripper at undiluted rate 1st followed by the diluted. Loving the tobacco and fig flavour combination.
[emoji1] [emoji1]

All is good. 5 mil of 72mg nic comes out fine had a dripper at undiluted rate 1st followed by the diluted. Loving the tobacco and fig flavour combination.
[emoji1] [emoji1]
Nice one thanks for that!

Manabush should have sent me a small "figgy" sample with my last order.
Wouldn't have had to be big , maybe one of those 1ml(might be less) tasters that some companies send you.
I have so many bottles of e-juice gathering dust that didn't agree with me.

Though this does sound very nice as a flavour ,some of us don't have the cash to drop every time a new flavour beckons

Manabush should have sent me a small "figgy" sample with my last order.
Wouldn't have had to be big , maybe one of those 1ml tasters that some companies send you.
I have so many bottles of e-juice gathering dust that didn't agree with me.

Though this does sound very nice as a flavour ,some of us don't have the cash to drop every time a new flavour beckons
Its a separate company fella

we do send people samples from time to time .. Id never send out 1ml though ... 10ml min

Back
Top Bottom