What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Free Vinyl Banner Worth Up To £200 For Vapefest!

Everything Liquid

Premium Vendor
Bonjour Everyone!

We are looking to provide those who will be running stands and marquees at Vapefest with a FREE vinyl banner with your company name & design!

If you are making your own e-liquid for resell and will be promoting at Vapefest then we want to help you make your name stand out that extra little bit more.

So this is how it works:

1. Call 01273 651028 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss your set up for Vapefest.

2. We will provide you with dimensions for your artwork, if your not so graphically minded we do have an in-house designer who is happy to help for a small charge.

3. We create your banner and ship it off to you all ready for Vapefest, all we ask is you contribute to the cost of P&P.

Simples!

All we ask in return is for our company name be placed in the corner of your vinyl.

There are a few small terms which are as follows:

1. You are running a stand at Vapefest.
2. You manufacture your own brand of e-liquids.

So, for your free vinyl get in touch now!

Kind Regards,

Oliver Wigdor
IBI Media

Last edited:
Hi Oliver-IBI, you should have mentioned this the other day when we spoke :)

The only problem you will have is the mention of leaflets, vendors are not allowed to take any leaflets of their own to Vapefest as it is so no-one will be able to have your leaflets on their stand.

regards

Leigh

Hi PlumeBlu Leigh,

Thanks for the heads up! Have now edited the post and removed the leaflets req.

My apologies for failing to mention, has been an idea for a little while but now we want to make it happen! Are you going to be exhibiting at Vapefest yourself? I reckon we could make a lovely looking Plumeblu banner ;)

Regards,

Ollie

Hi @PlumeBlu Leigh,

Thanks for the heads up! Have now edited the post and removed the leaflets req.

My apologies for failing to mention, has been an idea for a little while but now we want to make it happen! Are you going to be exhibiting at Vapefest yourself? I reckon we could make a lovely looking Plumeblu banner ;)

Regards,

Ollie

We are indeed having a marquee Oliver, we already have artwork drawn up for banners and will be getting two of them done, one for the inside of the tent and another for the outside too. I will PM you here but I think cost wise you might not be able to match the second one from the quote I have had (which of course has no additional branding)

leigh

We are indeed having a marquee Oliver, we already have artwork drawn up for banners and will be getting two of them done, one for the inside of the tent and another for the outside too. I will PM you here but I think cost wise you might not be able to match the second one from the quote I have had (which of course has no additional branding)

leigh

Ping us over your dimensions and let me see what I can do, remember we are only going to charge if you don't want our name in the corner.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello Oliver

I am part of the Vapefest Committee.

It's nice that you're offering to help out the vendors at our festival this year.

Would you like to make some banners for the event itself? We already have most of the banners we need but if you fancied it you could design the banners for the toilets and parking areas.

Drop us a line at Vapefest HQ: [email protected]

J

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom