What's new

Vaper Expo Weekend POTV Discount

DakotaMai

Achiever
Evening all,

We will be heading off to the Vaper Expo tomorrow and we won't be back until Sunday night.

This means that we will not be sending out any web orders until Monday 17th October 2016.

So.....we have created a cheeky little discount code for you all.

The standard code listed on our website is for this weekend is for 20% off.......however, we are extending this discount to 25% for you lovely POTV members.

Please use the code EXPO25 at checkout to get your 25% off all purchases between now and when I get around to turning off the code at some point on Monday morning (probs around 10am) 17th October.

If you are coming to the expo, come and see us on stand 208 for some cheeky show offers at great discount prices, some new merch and maybe even a hug from your truly.

Share the love
DM x

I will be sure to stop by your stall and check things out! Look out for a big ginger beard :18:. Been meaning to try a few of your juices when i get my little MTL setup sorted out :2thumbsup:

Hey Vik, not sure if it's just me, but the pics of your T-shirts etc aren't showing on Firefox...See you on Saturday matey!

Evening all,

We will be heading off to the Vaper Expo tomorrow and we won't be back until Sunday night.

This means that we will not be sending out any web orders until Monday 17th October 2016.

So.....we have created a cheeky little discount code for you all.

The standard code listed on our website is for this weekend is for 20% off.......however, we are extending this discount to 25% for you lovely POTV members.

Please use the code EXPO25 at checkout to get your 25% off all purchases between now and when I get around to turning off the code at some point on Monday morning (probs around 10am) 17th October.

If you are coming to the expo, come and see us on stand 208 for some cheeky show offers at great discount prices, some new merch and maybe even a hug from your truly.

Share the love
DM x

Damn you [emoji4] I wasn't going to have a Vape budget this month a bit skint might have to find some funds want to try a couple of new flavours from your range . Haven't had some form you in ages.

That's it...we are packed up and ready to roll. Thankfully the Expo is a local affair for me so not too much time spent on the road.

Our new merch order arrived yesterday so we are packed to the gunnels with juices and t-shirts/hoodies/beanies and can't wait to see you all there.

DM x

That's it...we are packed up and ready to roll. Thankfully the Expo is a local affair for me so not too much time spent on the road.

Our new merch order arrived yesterday so we are packed to the gunnels with juices and t-shirts/hoodies/beanies and can't wait to see you all there.

DM x
I'll see you tomorrow then, cant wait to give your juices ago heard nothing but good things about them.
See you there [emoji38]

Back
Top Bottom