What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaper Expo - The Return

Me 2! Lads in work bought me tickets as a wedding present! Mrs is working so might come alone

I will be making an appearance, anyone know of any digs close by so i can drink?

I will be making an appearance, anyone know of any digs close by so i can drink?

I know there are a number of hotels within the NEC/airport area but, when we booked our hotels last week, most "local" ones were full or very expensive.

There are a number of travelogues and/or premiere inns within a few mile radius tho.

I know there are a number of hotels within the NEC/airport area but, when we booked our hotels last week, most "local" ones were full or very expensive.

There are a number of travelogues and/or premiere inns within a few mile radius tho.

Nice one pal, within a few miles will do me mate!

Yep I'll be there. Me and @city461, along with potentially @3dj. Plus there are a few of us doing a mini meet up. We'll no doubt swing round to sample your new wares @DakotaMai

Back
Top Bottom