What's new

Recommended setup to get the best out of your range of juices

Parker1979

Initiate
I've been looking for a good fruit eliquid and yours kept popping up over various topics so I bought your alfenique and beezlebub juice but can't seem to get good flavour from them I tried my nautilus 2 tank with the 1.6, 1.8 and 0.7 and various wattages but never found that sweet spot so I was wondering what would be the recommended setup or what setup would you recommend as I'm probably missing something my end as still a novice vaper really
Many thanks

I've been looking for a good fruit eliquid and yours kept popping up over various topics so I bought your alfenique and beezlebub juice but can't seem to get good flavour from them I tried my nautilus 2 tank with the 1.6, 1.8 and 0.7 and various wattages but never found that sweet spot so I was wondering what would be the recommended setup or what setup would you recommend as I'm probably missing something my end as still a novice vaper really
Many thanks

Good morning!

I haven't used a higher ohm coil for a very long time. I tend to use a 0.5 - 0.7 ohm coil and run the watts at about 25-35W although a lot of people have found that they can push the watts much higher than this. Have you worked your way up the wattage, starting low and slowly pushing the watts up in between vapes? I still do this now with any new juice I try and look for the "sweet spot". This spot is different for everyone, every juice and every device so may take a little trial and error.

I hope this helps, but if it doesn't, please feel free to come back to me.

Back
Top Bottom