What's new

Hello, update, new stuff.....

DakotaMai

Achiever
Evening all,

As Mr ZT has said, we are well overdue an update into what has been happening in the world of EDJ.

We miss you guys!! We have been sooooooooooo busy, what with Vape Collective, VapeFest, moving to a bigger unit with a purpose built cleanroom and warehouse, new staff, new flavours, new ranges in the pipeline and getting ourselves ready for the blasted TPD.

We are pleased to report that all is going well and we have some big plans for the future. Now that we have our TPD testing and compliance in progress, we can start working on some well overdue new ranges. I have been popping in from time to time to try and catch up, but's so hard to jump back in after being away for so long. So, now I am back, I have got to stay :-)

I guess the biggest news we have at the moment is that we recently launched the ninth, and final, flavour in the El Diablo range. Alfenique is a blend of Mango, Pineapple and tropical fruits and is fast becoming one of our top selling flavours, along with Sweet Voodoo, Passion Bomb and St Louis. I hope that you guys enjoy it as much as we do.

We are heading up to the Vaper Expo in Birmingham next weekend and would love to meet some of you guys. If you are coming along, please stop by and say hello.

I'm looking forward to getting back in to the forum, catching up with some old friends and making some new ones.

Vik

Evening all,

As Mr ZT has said, we are well overdue an update into what has been happening in the world of EDJ.

We miss you guys!! We have been sooooooooooo busy, what with Vape Collective, VapeFest, moving to a bigger unit with a purpose built cleanroom and warehouse, new staff, new flavours, new ranges in the pipeline and getting ourselves ready for the blasted TPD.

We are pleased to report that all is going well and we have some big plans for the future. Now that we have our TPD testing and compliance in progress, we can start working on some well overdue new ranges. I have been popping in from time to time to try and catch up, but's so hard to jump back in after being away for so long. So, now I am back, I have got to stay :-)

I guess the biggest news we have at the moment is that we recently launched the ninth, and final, flavour in the El Diablo range. Alfenique is a blend of Mango, Pineapple and tropical fruits and is fast becoming one of our top selling flavours, along with Sweet Voodoo, Passion Bomb and St Louis. I hope that you guys enjoy it as much as we do.

We are heading up to the Vaper Expo in Birmingham next weekend and would love to meet some of you guys. If you are coming along, please stop by and say hello.

I'm looking forward to getting back in to the forum, catching up with some old friends and making some new ones.

Vik
!! final ?!!111!!one!!?

Back
Top Bottom