What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Happy Halloween

DakotaMai

Achiever
Happy Friday all, I hope everyone is safe and well?

Halloween is my absolutely favourite time of year. My first born son was a Halloween baby and now turns 16 tomorrow!! Where has the time gone?

I'm guessing there will be no trick or treating tomorrow, which makes me a little sad because we love getting dressed up and decorating the front drive for all the local kids to enjoy, so I thought I would skip the tricks this year and just share a discount code as a little treat.

Use the code NOTRICK30 at checkout to get 30% off everything in your basket.

The code will be valid this weekend only, and will end at Midnight on Sunday 1st November. Stocks will not be replenished until after the sale has finished so don't delay, get what you need today.

For those of you that are 6mg and 12 mg vapers, don't forget to take a look at our new 6mg and 12mg 30ml shortfills. These little beauties have gone down a real treat so far so why not give them a try. For our devoted 0mg and 3mg vapers we have 50ml and 100ml shortfills that can be used with, and without, nicotine shots to suit your needs.

Orders will be processed on Monday 2nd November 2020 but it may take me a couple of days to work my way through all orders so please allow a little extra time for your order to arrive. As always, for any order over £50 (after discount) the postage is on me.

Stay safe out there peeps, and look after the people around you.
Big love,
Viki

Back
Top Bottom