What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Feeling generous/thankful...big giveaway!!

Thanks for taking part everyone. I have decided to leave the EXPO25 discount running until the end of the week so, if you did miss out in the giveaway, you can still get 25% off everything online.

Thank you so much @DakotaMai ! Got my parcel of goodies today and although I've not tried any yet they're gonna get a good workout this weekend. Hubby is off to a bike rally so I can impolitely fill the flat with clouds to my hearts content, and I have a new RDA to play with - perfect!!
El Diablo 01.jpg

Thank you so much @DakotaMai ! Got my parcel of goodies today and although I've not tried any yet they're gonna get a good workout this weekend. Hubby is off to a bike rally so I can impolitely fill the flat with clouds to my hearts content, and I have a new RDA to play with - perfect!!
View attachment 107576

You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy them. The look ace all lined up with your skulls :-)

hehe the skulls are actually lower face masks that my OH wears with an open face motorbike helmet...mainly to scare people I suspect lol - I temporarily repurposed them to model the juices :)

Back
Top Bottom