What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Delivery notice

DakotaMai

Achiever
DELIVERY INFORMATION

We are attending VapeFest this weekend and are really hoping to see some of you there. Next week we are taking some time off to move into our new unit.

This will mean that there will no no orders despatched after Thursday 6th August. Any orders received after this date will be posted Monday 17th August.

Apologies for any inconvenience and we hope to see some of you this weekend.

Viki

DELIVERY INFORMATION

We are attending VapeFest this weekend and are really hoping to see some of you there. Next week we are taking some time off to move into our new unit.

This will mean that there will no no orders despatched after Thursday 6th August. Any orders received after this date will be posted Monday 17th August.

Apologies for any inconvenience and we hope to see some of you this weekend.

Viki

Best make sure I stock up at Vapefest then! Looking forward to it now, plus I can't wait to sample your high VG juice :)

When you open back up will the high VG juices be available?

Hiya, I'm finally home and processing all orders this weekend. High VG is now available on the site, as is the new flavour [emoji4]

Thats great, 70VG is perfect to me, still thin enough to run in tanks but nice and smooth. Am tempted by Los Muertos simply for the name :D though it does sound tasty as well.

Thats great, 70VG is perfect to me, still thin enough to run in tanks but nice and smooth. Am tempted by Los Muertos simply for the name :D though it does sound tasty as well.

It's very nice, definitely worth buying.

Back
Top Bottom