What's new

Charity Raffle - Win one of two £100 Gift Vouchers

DakotaMai

Achiever
Hi all,

I am currently training to run a Half Marathon and Full Marathon for charity.

After 10 long years since my last marathon, Virgin London Marathon in 2011, I have decided its time to get marathon fit again in order to raise some much needed funds for charity. I will be going from no running to running a full marathon in just four months so your support is really crucial.

I will be running the Worcester Half Marathon on September 5th 2021 and will be raising money for the St Richard's Hospice, a much loved local end of life hospice. They do some absolutely fantastic work and rely heavily on charity donations so it made sense to me to run a local race for a fantastic local charity.

I will then be going on to run the Virtual London Marathon on October 3rd 2021 and will be raising money for International Health Partners, a fabulous charity that works closely with a network of healthcare companies across the globe, to organise, co-ordinate and move donations of medicines and health supplies to counties in desperate need of basic healthcare.

So, I have decided to run a raffle to tray and raise some funds towards my targets. This raffle will start on July 1st, and will run through until July 31st. Tickets will be priced at £2.50 each or 5 for £10 and there will be some fab prizes up for grabs with the main prizes being one of two £100 gift vouchers for my website and lots of merchandise prizes too.

If you are interested in taking part in the raffle, please keep reading to see how you can donate to gain your raffle tickets.

1. When donating, you can choose which charity you would prefer to donate to. Please click on the link below for your chosen charity to be taken to the relevant Just Giving or Virgin Giving donation pages.

2. Please ensure that you leave a note with your donation. This note must contain a way for me to be able to contact you if you win a prize. It can be an email address, POTV forum name or mobile number.

3. As stated above, individual tickets are £2.50 each or you can get 5 tickets for £10. Additionally, if you place on order on the website during July, I will double your ticket allocation. Please leave me a note at checkout if you have donated and then go on to place an order.

4. The draw will take place on August 1st 2021 and all prize winners will be notified the same day, Winners will have 72hrs to claim their prizes or the raffle will be re-drawn.

CHARITY INFORMATION

Worcester Half Marathon Charity
St Richards Hospice - Providing care for people with a serious progressive illness who have complex needs which cannot be met by other services. These include cancer and neurological, respiratory, cardiac and renal conditions.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/victoria-lewis-tthc

London Marathon Charity
International Health Partners is based on a simple idea: supply and demand.

Healthcare companies have products they want to donate. Healthcare professionals, charities and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) want to use products to help people in vulnerable and disaster-hit communities.

Working with a network of healthcare companies across the globe, we organise, co-ordinate and move donations of medicines and health supplies. At the same time, we work closely with our NGO partners to identify what they need, and to supply them with donations in an effective, safe and responsible way.

These donations facilitate humanitarian work in some of the world’s poorest and most challenging places, including Gaza, Haiti, Iraq, Myanmar, Sierra Leone, South Sudan and Yemen, where people lack access to basic healthcare.

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/TinyTealHandcrafted

Thank you so much for your support.
Big Love,
Vik x

BRILLIANT thing to do Vik :)

Lovely.

Get looking in this thread apes [emoji18]

El Diablo is some cracking juice brand to win a voucher from

Done. Good luck in the runs!
PSX_20210708_123728.jpg

Back
Top Bottom