What's new

Uni Base is LIVE...........

Got a sweet tooth have you mr smut? I used to literally vape only desserts and sickly stuff, now i cant even look at a dessert vape makes me gag man [emoji3]

All about the tropical citrus type flavours for me at the moment [emoji4]
Weird how our tastebuds go in cycles......I'm back on the custard but give it a while and i'll be sick of it and move over to fruity or something :D

Anyone finding the 3mg Uni Base has more of a throat hit than the old 3mg stock? Mixed it up and shook it a few times over a couple days whilst I got through the last of my old stock and doesn't seem to be as smooth still quality just abit more of a throat hit.

Anyone finding the 3mg Uni Base has more of a throat hit than the old 3mg stock? Mixed it up and shook it a few times over a couple days whilst I got through the last of my old stock and doesn't seem to be as smooth still quality just abit more of a throat hit.
I would shake it more mate, if you think you have shaken it enough... shake it some more and then leave it to settle for a short while.

They should all taste identical [emoji4]

Delivered today so very fast postage put the nicotine in good shake then put away for a couple of days .
Milk and cookies and Christmas custard Both smell amazing :)

zerXhqwl.jpg

What is this sorcery?! :clapping::clapping:

Chronic Cookie Extra Flavour shot and this is fucking amazing, pure bliss for me on a 3mm 0.15ohm Ni80 Flapton at 90w in the Pharaoh [emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]
I love strong flavoured juices anyway and while the standard one is 5* this just makes me moist!!!!
It will not last till Thursday thats for sure
Thanks Lee mate you da man

Fucked if i'm buying anything else until this cereal juice comes out. And my beans balance gets updated with the 5,000 beans that went missing :D

Back
Top Bottom