What's new

Uni Base is LIVE...........

Can't wait for the peaches and cream concentrate to land! Would love to see a brain freeze concentrate and the blues concentrate, but think they will be unibase only?

Got a sweet tooth have you mr smut? I used to literally vape only desserts and sickly stuff, now i cant even look at a dessert vape makes me gag man [emoji3]

All about the tropical citrus type flavours for me at the moment [emoji4]

Nope! 90% of the stuff i vape is bakery flavours and have drink/fruity vapes in my sqwankers so its there if u fancy a little change, just having a hard time finding a decent butterscotch/fudge, theres plenty of tobacco fudge vapes but not a fan of those :D

Can't wait for the peaches and cream concentrate to land! Would love to see a brain freeze concentrate and the blues concentrate, but think they will be unibase only?
Wont be long now mate, the blues is online now in a unibase... brainfreeze is a goer though, that can be a one shot [emoji3]

Nope! 90% of the stuff i vape is bakery flavours and have drink/fruity vapes in my sqwankers so its there if u fancy a little change, just having a hard time finding a decent butterscotch/fudge, theres plenty of tobacco fudge vapes but not a fan of those :D
Say no more [emoji38]

Wont be long now mate, the blues is online now in a unibase... brainfreeze is a goer though, that can be a one shot [emoji3]
Nice one Lee.

Yeah, I knew The Blues was online now, just obviously a one shot is more cost effective for me. Oh well, will have to just treat myself once in a while when the wife isn't looking :D

Nice one Lee.

Yeah, I knew The Blues was online now, just obviously a one shot is more cost effective for me. Oh well, will have to just treat myself once in a while when the wife isn't looking :D
I understand mate, the issue is its not just me that sells it anymore, lots of shops which have their own online store also sell it. If i released any of the pre mades in one shots they would be on route to give me a hiding [emoji33][emoji33]

I understand mate, the issue is its not just me that sells it anymore, lots of shops which have their own online store also sell it. If i released any of the pre mades in one shots they would be on route to give me a hiding [emoji33][emoji33]
Completely understand the reasons why mate, hope my post didn't come across as moaning, I would hate to be that guy :D

Completely understand the reasons why mate, hope my post didn't come across as moaning, I would hate to be that guy :D
Not at all mate, i know it wasnt a moan [emoji4]

*moaning cunt [emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom