What's new

Uni Base is LIVE...........

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
0N18jRVJyZCrTT1B1EFSHlkArtdGUGwTPxsY3Ln4KGFbQvUq1-z0vrA0zbMMjZjzAzIG_JBxI3uJp_J6afa2Jk7_A91Rr1UNqlQ2e_3fDvRp3rHXmiBR8T0RDBwkDY-sB_aE5eIC-3utGeIK-Bhl8NgMEZlzL85Ax8bRxQU=s0-d-e1-ft

It's been a long time coming....
.....But, We are really excited to announce the change over is now complete!
Head on over to our site, have a little looksie and make yourself at home!

Your favourite flavours are now rammed with more flavour than ever before!

All your old school classics are now available in Unibase mix kits, What this also means... Previously 60ml of gold label dripworx would have cost you £24.98 of your hard earned cash... Well now, we have crammed the same amount of juice into one single kit , at almost half the price, and passed the savings directly to you. ALL our kits are priced at just £15.99 for 60ml of your favourite liquid.

Whats more, Miss out on Christmas custard? its here...in stock, Along with gingerbread man you will find our two latest additions to the Dripworx family...CRMBL and TeamBigOne...

UniBase Kit
Twisty 60ml
£15.99
View Twisty

UniBase Kit
Chronic Cookie
£15.99
View Chronic

UniBase Kit
TeamBigOne
£15.99
View Team Big

SOZ Lee if you were going to post ;) (from the email)

Last edited:
For the extra flavour shot in 3mg would it be a case of buying the 6mg kit and only using 1 bottle of nic and top up with 10ml of VG/PG?
@Dripworx

@Dripworx the middle bit doesn't make sense. It used to be 60ml for £25 bit now I get double the juice....£15.99 for 60ml [emoji848]

@Dripworx the middle bit doesn't make sense. It used to be 60ml for £25 bit now I get double the juice....£15.99 for 60ml [emoji848]

2 0f the gold labels 30mls were £12.50 each for 60ml now its £15.99 for 60ml. think its supposed to be same amount of juice for nearly half the price, this was takien from the email so not my writing

For the extra flavour shot in 3mg would it be a case of buying the 6mg kit and only using 1 bottle of nic and top up with 10ml of VG/PG?
@Dripworx
Ah sorry man, i havent added that option yet.

It would be a case of ordering 3mg kit and sticking it in the notes for now mate :)

Ah sorry man, i havent added that option yet.

It would be a case of ordering 3mg kit and sticking it in the notes for now mate :)
No worrie Lee mate, is it too much of a ball ache to do via comments? I can always wait untill you've got it up and ready, im in no rush

No worrie Lee mate, is it too much of a ball ache to do via comments? I can always wait untill you've got it up and ready, im in no rush
No ball ache mate, just forgot to add the option when i listed them all [emoji3]

Fucked if im going through all 30 listings at 3pm on a friday changing it all [emoji23][emoji23]

Thats a job for a night on the laptop with a beer [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Back
Top Bottom