What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Juice Guys - Large Selection, great prices

Lee

Vendor
For those that didn't get the email -

200+ Flavours in stock, Large selection of Wicks & Wires, Some of the best prices in the country.

10ml, 30ml, 60ml multipacks
50ml & 100ml Unibase style nic shot liquids

Wide selection of UK, USA, Malaysian and Canadian Liquids.

New Products added weekly, Daily Deals every day!

We have removed the guest liquids section from our dripworx store and created a new store, The juice guys will now be your go to store for premium liquids at a awesome price.

The juice guys is ran by us, you can expect the same level of customer service you guys are used to with dripworx, if the products interest you, please subscribe to the juice guys newsletter to be kept in the loop of new products.

*we have no idea how long the stock will last at these prices, getting in quickly is advised to avoid disappointment.

Some Key Points to avoid confusion

- Dripworx website will stay, Dripworx is going nowhere.
- The juice guys is a separate website ran by us.
- Expect fast postage and great customer service from both websites as usual.

Link - www.thejuiceguys.co.uk

There is BOAT LOADS more stock due in next week.

Some prices for the lazy ones that don't want to look -

Hex ohm 50ml base - £14.99
Chubby bubble 50ml base £14.99
Coil spill 100ml base £19.99
Panda vape co 100ml base £19.99

Majority of 10mls are £3.99

Majority of 30ml multipacks - £8.99 - £9.99

Majority of 60ml multipacks - £14.99

Decoded and Dr fogs range is due in this week, as is lots more.

[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Order submitted.

Well done, Great site. No need to fill out forms which bugs the shit outta me if you're using PayPal. Quick and easy search and menus work well.

That's got to be worth an extra Haribo:2thumbsup:.

Order submitted.

Well done, Great site. No need to fill out forms which bugs the shift outta me if you're using PayPal. Quick and easy search and menus work well.

That's got to be worth an extra Haribo:2thumbsup:.

Thank you mate, that means a lot. I have had about 4 hours sleep in 6 days lol. It's taken me ages to get the site to a level I'm happy with.

I wanted the customers to be able to browse through easily, not have to click on every item to find out that alien jizz is actually a strawberry custard [emoji23]

Does look like a tidy site, with some very good prices why won't Friday come sooner damn you....

Thanks mate, pleased everyone is liking the site!

We also have daily deals, you can find the link at the top centre of the navigation bar menu on the homepage.

Each day we will have a offer on one flavour - today is Lost art the grape white 50ml, from £18.00 down to £14.99.

Tomorrow it will return to full price and another flavour will replace it [emoji51][emoji51]

Looks good Lee nice and tidy simple to use.

Now the bad part.
New website,New venture no discount code ppffttt :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom