What's new

Swagger sauce re-stock, +guest liquids, keylime cookie return, postage info

I love the banter in here, I should visit more often......
The myth... i like it.

What will the profile be?
Lychee with a dash of Strawberry or perhaps pomegranate and nothing else.....fuck the cream, fuck the menthol or whatnot :D

I love the banter in here, I should visit more often......

Lychee with a dash of Strawberry or perhaps pomegranate and nothing else.....fuck the cream, fuck the menthol or whatnot :D
Something simple, thats interesting. Its easy to over think things sometimes. I could never make a lychee juice though, that stuff is the work of the devil man [emoji21][emoji21]

Cant beat the banter [emoji23][emoji23]

I forgot about that! Leave it with me [emoji16]
Daniel-Bryan-YES-YES-YES.gif

Something simple, thats interesting. Its easy to over think things sometimes. I could never make a lychee juice though, that stuff is the work of the devil man [emoji21][emoji21]

Cant beat the banter [emoji23][emoji23]
A 'simple' range would fit right in with MY profile :D

I think it was Grizzly Vapes who brought out a range of juices like Nanner Bear, Polar Bear etc and then a whole raft of juices called Simple 1, Simple 2 etc etc which were pretty uncomplicated

Now I have to go buy some Nanner Bear, that stuff is awesome.

Sorry to pile on the misery m8 but I seem to recall a tobacco oneshot concentrate being talked about @Dripworx

Any closer to happening buddy?

cheers

Gaz

Sorry to pile on the misery m8 but I seem to recall a tobacco oneshot concentrate being talked about @Dripworx

Any closer to happening buddy?

cheers

Gaz
Actually, i mixed it today and its being bottled monday [emoji16]

Should be online by middle of the week, so long as i dont get bombarded with wholesale orders [emoji1]

Key lime = Key lime pie. From south Florida keys [emoji2]

Kinda like a slightly tart but sweet cheesecake with a nice rich biscuit base. Zero kiwi [emoji6][emoji16]

Why can't you put some kiwi in it? He wouldn't feel so bad then would he?

Just to be clear there isn't a "key" taste like shed, house or car either

Back
Top Bottom