What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

OneShotConcentrate.co.uk is now live.

the unibase flavours will not be concentrates at any point, @Lee has said this before, I dont think thats changing any time soon

@Dripworx any chance of baccy concentrates being added anytime soon Lee? Specifically Canadian Brightleaf.

Bummer, thanks for the swift reply bud, been out of the loop for a while so didn’t know that.
Thanks anyway.

no worries mate, there is new code for 35% the unibase though, just in case thats of any help, code is NEWYEAR off the unibase flavours on the dripworx site

One shot website is now closed.

One shots moved back over to dripworx site, it’s a ball ache organising two websites. I dunno why I thought it was a good idea.

Anyways, some re stocks has been done today and also some new flavours. [emoji16]

Bummer, thanks for the swift reply bud, been out of the loop for a while so didn’t know that.
Thanks anyway.

and it looks like theres a change moving on the dripworx site, maybe one to keep an eye on ;)

One shot website is now closed.

One shots moved back over to dripworx site, it’s a ball ache organising two websites. I dunno why I thought it was a good idea.

Anyways, some re stocks has been done today and also some new flavours. [emoji16]

I was a wondering....went on earlier to get % to mix fizz bomb...fk all.....went for the standard 20%:)

Sorry mate, 15-20% is fine for fizz bomb depending on how strong you like the menthol hit. I usually mix my own at 20% :)

Cheers Lee....that will do me nicely....should be interesting had the concentrate bout a year..lol

Cheers Lee....that will do me nicely....should be interesting had the concentrate bout a year..lol

Bloody hell, I dunno how you do that. Soon as I get a new flavour to try it’s out the posties hand and I’m vaping it [emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom