What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

OneShotConcentrate.co.uk is now live.

Hi mate, all that's on this site is one shots, nothing else, just flavours :)

No need to make an account if you don't want to, there will be no beans and you can just checkout as a guest if you like mate.

Another cheeky question will I be able to order from both websites and pay 1 lot of postage

Another cheeky question will I be able to order from both websites and pay 1 lot of postage

Yes mate, if you email me or tag me or whatever before you place the order to let me know then I will combine them and refund the cheapest postage.

For example if you want bottles and one shots - that will be a small parcel rather than a large letter and the postage will be £4.40 rather than the £2.99 on the one shot site. Of course if it's over £35 then I will refund both lots of postage.

Will you stop bringing out new products you've already caused me to have a list longer than my arm for things I want from you at then end of the month, wasn't gonna be spending much this month

Will you stop bringing out new products you've already caused me to have a list longer than my arm for things I want from you at then end of the month, wasn't gonna be spending much this month

Haha sorry dude, I put up two new flavours today [emoji16][emoji16]

Been busy raiding my recipe book [emoji23]

Last edited:
@Dripworx any chance of baccy concentrates being added anytime soon Lee? Specifically Canadian Brightleaf.

Back
Top Bottom