What's new

Notice of closure.

It would probably work!!! Not sure i would risk running out of unibase [emoji6]

Lol. To be totally honest we aren't far off running out at the moment haha. Currently at 4 working days back log for wholesale orders [emoji23]

Lol. To be totally honest we aren't far off running out at the moment haha. Currently at 4 working days back log for wholesale orders [emoji23]
Trying to wait for mix club 3 before i order again, or end of month at least!

Trying to wait for mix club 3 before i order again, or end of month at least!

I have that one sorted I think, just haven't mixed the recipe for a long time so I have made a bottle and watching the steep incase it's shit after the steep ;)

I have that one sorted I think, just haven't mixed the recipe for a long time so I have made a bottle and watching the steep incase it's shit after the steep ;)
Any clues as to what it is or is that a closely guarded secret [emoji16]

Any clues as to what it is or is that a closely guarded secret [emoji16]

It's a fruity flavour, was originally a fruity menthol but I think it's best to offer the option of with or without menthol :)

Oh, now there is a question?
Can i order 2,
1 with and 1 without?

You can order 50 if you like [emoji23][emoji23]

I have gave up with the password protection now, going to remove it soon because I can never predict how many will sell. I either make nowhere near enough or loads to many ☹️

You can order 50 if you like [emoji23][emoji23]

I have gave up with the password protection now, going to remove it soon because I can never predict how many will sell. I either make nowhere near enough or loads to many ☹️
I saw there was some volume 2 left, whats wrong with people its stunning and imho better than vol 1.
Some people just don't know whats good for them [emoji6]

I saw there was some volume 2 left, whats wrong with people its stunning and imho better than vol 1.
Some people just don't know whats good for them [emoji6]

It's not all bad, il just split them up into single concentrates and list them on the website :)

The thing that I don't want to happen is the original mix club members to miss out if I remove the password protection :(

Back
Top Bottom