What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

No problem, just get the fruit cider sorted, i am really looking foward to that one, when is the cider lolly going to be available to buy ?

Hopefully by tomorrow at some point mate [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

@Dripworx we no ur a busy boy but hows the new restocking going my refresh button has taken a battering in the past couple of days :frustratedcomputer:

@Dripworx we no ur a busy boy but hows the new restocking going my refresh button has taken a battering in the past couple of days :frustratedcomputer:

Sorry dude, been bloody mental this week! Literally just finished catching up with everything today! Tomorrow is one shot day and website updates [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Tomorrow you will see one shot re stocks, some new flavours, bottles re stocked and new sizes added!

We have 150ml, 120ml and 60ml stumpy bottles to go on the site tomorrow, VG and PG will be stocked in small amounts. Few other bits and bobs to tie up and we are there! [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Sorry dude, been bloody mental this week! Literally just finished catching up with everything today! Tomorrow is one shot day and website updates [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Tomorrow you will see one shot re stocks, some new flavours, bottles re stocked and new sizes added!

We have 150ml, 120ml and 60ml stumpy bottles to go on the site tomorrow, VG and PG will be stocked in small amounts. Few other bits and bobs to tie up and we are there! [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Thanks mate I no uve been a little busy [emoji23] looking forward to seeing what new flavours u have in store for us all thanks for getting the 150ml bottles in mate

Cider lolly unibase in stock [emoji41][emoji41]

Also have the 150ml and 120ml empty bottles up, 60ml unicorns re stocked.

Chronic cookie one shots re stocked (and almost sold out already)

Cider lolly unibase in stock [emoji41][emoji41]

Also have the 150ml and 120ml empty bottles up, 60ml unicorns re stocked.

Chronic cookie one shots re stocked (and almost sold out already)
Great, looking foward to this one [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom