What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Might have a new favourite here Lee!

DrQCdO2.jpg

Sorry mate I no ur really busy

Busy is a understatement I reckon I had about 4 hours sleep since Friday [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm doing my best to get them ready for the weekend but I can't say for 100% if that's going to happen, You will see why in the next couple of days there is a little surprise :)

Busy is a understatement I reckon I had about 4 hours sleep since Friday [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm doing my best to get them ready for the weekend but I can't say for 100% if that's going to happen, You will see why in the next couple of days there is a little surprise :)

I've got 2 weeks holiday coming up if u need a hand [emoji106] lanyards and manikinis for all if the surprise costs money I'm gunna kill u as I've just done a tone on the monthly dripworx fix [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I've got 2 weeks holiday coming up if u need a hand [emoji106] lanyards and manikinis for all if the surprise costs money I'm gunna kill u as I've just done a tone on the monthly dripworx fix [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks mate, shouldn't be too bad after this weeks out the way. The end of the month is always the same, the surprise wasn't ever supposed to be quite as much as it is but in true dripworx style, once again I have taken on more than I should have and went in hard [emoji23][emoji23][emoji41][emoji41]

Thanks mate, shouldn't be too bad after this weeks out the way. The end of the month is always the same, the surprise wasn't ever supposed to be quite as much as it is but in true dripworx style, once again I have taken on more than I should have and went in hard [emoji23][emoji23][emoji41][emoji41]

I'm sure someone will be along in a minute to comment on u going in hard ( o I say ) [emoji23] looking forward to the big reveal [emoji106] is it we all get a weekend on ur yacht

@Dripworx Lee ur a gentleman and a scholar thanks for the free samples
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1498646837.425606.jpg
mixed slushie and fromage frais awesome [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom