What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

so that note for 120ml samples of each mixed slushie and grape escape , was pointless then? damn ;)
Hinting? Thats out of order. That would be like me just making up a reply to say i like FUZZBALL
Which i would obviously never do.

I like fuzzball by the way[emoji6]

@Dripworx any idea when the one shots will be restocked mate and when the 10ml or 30ml concentrates will be live

Been working on all the one shots and the mix club stuff this week mate. Should have it tied up by early part of next week and all in stock.

Some of you may remember pink grapple, that will be making an appearance in the one shot section too [emoji41][emoji41][emoji108]

Been working on all the one shots and the mix club stuff this week mate. Should have it tied up by early part of next week and all in stock.

Some of you may remember pink grapple, that will be making an appearance in the one shot section too [emoji41][emoji41][emoji108]

Oooo have we got a new mix club coming soon? :)

Oooo have we got a new mix club coming soon? :)

We do! Not quite yet, perhaps the first week of July? I doubt much will get done around the start of the month, my birthday is the 2nd and I will be indulging in many many many beers [emoji51][emoji51]

We do! Not quite yet, perhaps the first week of July? I doubt much will get done around the start of the month, my birthday is the 2nd and I will be indulging in many many many beers [emoji51][emoji51]

Good month for a birthday :D

Would that be many beers on the yacht or the private jet? [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
And happy birthday for the 2nd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom