What's new

DripworXmas Promo

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
Massive discount now on

Enjoy a massive 30% off all our unibase and Christmas flavors, all the way up to Christmas day.

Stocking up for Christmas? Buying your loved ones some tasty liquid? Fancy trying our limited edition flavors? Whatever the reason, now is the time with a massive 30% off.

Our new flavors Christmas brittle and Italian struffoli are selling quickly, this short, one off run is now almost sold out, dont miss out on this awesome deal. Coming in at just £15.39 after discount, including nicotine shots, for 100ml, this is one not to be missed.

Once they are gone, they are gone.

kvo-ie3nLJOCWzxk5JXfBK8L93Wo0Bgi9mt3snY4Mj-Nyq-phMWMcOBd9oZ6Mz7lV-yMBzcQnpWmRxFRvWs5KchywNcoBkQ9GSj1S1WNKQvTn0YNOT-xxX4nMFpPMJbfOOOKWzXPIdzl4cPhbK59Bg5m2bzjL9gLSA0C23k=s0-d-e1-ft

Discount code details

Use code: CHRISTMAS30 at checkout.
30% off Unibase and Ltd edition flavors
Offer expires midnight 24/12/17
No minimum spend required
Free shipping over £35 (after discount)

We will be doing our best to stay on top of our stock levels and ship orders promptly over this busy period, if your favorite is out of stock, please check back often.
From all of us here at Dripworx, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your custom throughout this year. Its been an absolute pleasure supplying you all.

We wish you a merry Christmas and hope you have a fantastic new year.

Take me to dripworx

35% off Unibases, including special editions, with NEWYEAR til 07/01/18 [emoji2] [emoji106]

I'm having trouble checking out at the moment though...

35% off Unibases, including special editions, with NEWYEAR til 07/01/18 [emoji2] [emoji106]

I'm having trouble checking out at the moment though...

What’s the issue mate? Drop me a pm if you like :)

Back
Top Bottom