What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dripworx USA juice flash sale

Lee

Vendor
To keep the range fresh were going to be clearing the last few of some juice at random times as stock gets low, keep an eye on this thread as there's often not many left....

To kick this off....

With free postage!

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1474231141.300056.jpg

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1474234179.414980.jpg

Dam you Lee.[emoji3] Ordered a few US juice but the best one ordered was Berryade!

Dam you Lee.[emoji3] Ordered a few US juice but the best one ordered was Berryade!

Of course mate, without a doubt [emoji16][emoji106]

That cream pop is a nice refreshing one for a change though, didn't take me long to polish mine off [emoji28][emoji28]

Of course mate, without a doubt [emoji16][emoji106]

That cream pop is a nice refreshing one for a change though, didn't take me long to polish mine off [emoji28][emoji28]

I normally change my flavours a lot mate so a 30ml bottle of one flavour can last me a while, but that berryade didn't stand a chance (and pink grapple[emoji3])
Hadn't tried a lot of US juice but been seeing people post pics on here of cream pop so thought sod it lets have a go.

I normally change my flavours a lot mate so a 30ml bottle of one flavour can last me a while, but that berryade didn't stand a chance (and pink grapple[emoji3])
Hadn't tried a lot of US juice but been seeing people post pics on here of cream pop so thought sod it lets have a go.

I'd be suprised if you didn't like it to be honest mate, it tastes exactly like the picture implies. It's not full on sickly either it's pretty subtle, it's a nice one to stick in a tank and puff away on all day as you go about your business :)

Last couple of 120 cream pops now

3 or 4 of the blend ones left :)

Back
Top Bottom