What's new

Dripworx - site updates and news!!!

Tobaccos? [emoji2]

This one is going up tomorrow, it's pre made though not a concentrate mate :)
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1473367753.118338.jpg

Oh for FUCKS sake. Why do you keep doing this to me? :D

I've just ordered a couple of juices so this will have to wait until next time, has the Navy one died a death then?

Oh for FUCKS sake. Why do you keep doing this to me? :D

I've just ordered a couple of juices so this will have to wait until next time, has the Navy one died a death then?

Yeah it got replaced by this one mate, it's quite similar only the fruity notes have been swapped around for more of a nutty taste. :)

Eh, no more Navy Deluxe? :( I'd best savour what I have left then, and do a side by side comparison when the Tabac arrives.

Eh, no more Navy Deluxe? :( I'd best savour what I have left then, and do a side by side comparison when the Tabac arrives.

That's it mate, hang on to that one :)

Seriously it's so Awkward, some flavours I can't remember the last time a bottle sold and soon as it's taken down, the emails come in "hey I was just going to order that" ☹️ 27 flavours on the site at the moment by Dripworx, that's a pretty wide selection :)

That's it mate, hang on to that one :)

Seriously it's so Awkward, some flavours I can't remember the last time a bottle sold and soon as it's taken down, the emails come in "hey I was just going to order that" ☹️ 27 flavours on the site at the moment by Dripworx, that's a pretty wide selection :)
I get ya mate.

The Tabac smells promising. Will clean the Goon and a Tsunami for its inauguration tonight.

The Tabac smells promising. Will clean the Goon and a Tsunami for its inauguration tonight.
It is quite spectacular as it happens......I was gutted when @Dripworx said he was dropping navy deluxe as it was an ADV for me and one of the best tobaccos out there....but this is better...

Last edited:
It is quite spectacular as it happens......I was gutted when @Dripworx said he was dropping navy deluxe as it was an ADV for me and one of the best tobaccos out there....but this is actually better....
Oh I didn't know about that. Fair play to Lee for doing the right thing though [emoji106]

Quote also edited. Nuff said :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom