What's new

Dripworx shakes

Sound mate I’ll post with pics on Friday evening if they turn up then if not Saturday

They will be there Friday mate, using Royal Mail 24 / 48 now. Seems to be much faster than regular first class!

Hoping there are sone left on Monday, really want to try the vanilla as I never really like vanilla in a vape
Till I tried sugar daddy that is !!!!

Hoping there are sone left on Monday, really want to try the vanilla as I never really like vanilla in a vape
Hi Clive what’s the sugar daddy like haven’t got round to trying that one yet only a couple left to try

Hi Clive what’s the sugar daddy like haven’t got round to trying that one yet only a couple left to try
It's like crack cocaine, stupidly addictive [emoji16]

It's a spot on cupcake with icing and sprinkles, cake on the inhale frosting and sprinkles on the exhale and is my all time favourite evening juice
It would be too sweet for an ADV but when the kids go to bed and I have some p&q its perfect

It's like crack cocaine, stupidly addictive [emoji16]

It's a spot on cupcake with icing and sprinkles, cake on the inhale frosting and sprinkles on the exhale and is my all time favourite evening juice
It would be too sweet for an ADV but when the kids go to bed and I have some p&q its perfect
I bought some, added nic, let it steep for 3 weeks, the usual story. Fresh coils, cotton blah blah blah. Dripped some sugar daddy, very odd tang to it. Almost like Big Mac sauce, how long do you let it sit for before it gets cakey?

I told you I would sort some to say thanks for the cider dude. Yours arrive tomorrow :)

I bought some, added nic, let it steep for 3 weeks, the usual story. Fresh coils, cotton blah blah blah. Dripped some sugar daddy, very odd tang to it. Almost like Big Mac sauce, how long do you let it sit for before it gets cakey?
Usually leave mine about 4 weeks but have used it after 2 and although you could tell it was not full on flavour it still had all the right taste just not as strong

I like the sauce in a big Mac but don't think I would like to vape it

Usually leave mine about 4 weeks but have used it after 2 and although you could tell it was not full on flavour it still had all the right taste just not as strong

I like the sauce in a big Mac but don't think I would like to vape it
Might leave it a while longer then, I can taste an almost candy floss taste, heavily caramelized candy floss mind you, but then a strange tang. I'll give it a few more weeks, try it again. If no good for me, I'll pass it on [emoji4]

I told you I would sort some to say thanks for the cider dude. Yours arrive tomorrow :)
Really? Your a star and I take back everything I said about you [emoji6]
And you really didn't have to it was only a couple of bottles to say thanks for trying to sort out the fruit cider

Back
Top Bottom