What's new

Dripworx shakes

leeo666

Postman
ok guys these are now in stock in limited supply so please don’t buy until Tuesday as I don’t get paid till then:2thumbsup:
OG Ice Cream shakes - Now in stock
The original extra thick milkshake

New from dripworx - OG ice cream shakes.
All four flavours in stock. As always, our first batch is small. Want to be the first to try them all? Now is the perfect time with 30% off.

Note - These flavours will not be re stocked until the vaper expo weekend, dont miss out!

30% off all shortfills for the rest of April.
Discount Details

Use code : BIG30
30% off shortfills
No minimum spend required.

or

Use code : DIY
10% off concentrates
No minimum spend required

Both offers expire on 01/05/18
30% OFF
SHORTFILLS

10% OFF
CONCENTRATES

80f42fcf-29d8-4405-8c31-38708275a7dc.png

c24f0396-1fdf-4174-b0bb-b7283a379357.png

All shortfills are now shipping in genuine v3 chubby gorilla bottles. Sporting a easy to remove cap, anti leak design and quality materials.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £35

Take me to Dripworx
Copyright © 2018 dripworx uk ltd registered company no (england & wales) 10239422, All rights reserved.
Your receiving this email because you purchased our tasty E Liquid previously, from Dripworx.co.uk

Our mailing address is:
dripworx uk ltd registered company no (england & wales) 10239422
unit 16 station road workshops
station rd
bristol, Bristol BS15 4PJ
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

open.php

Get a bank account that allows you to pay after delivery...Barclay's do it and link it to paypal....money does not come out for 10-14 days after an order;)

Not at all, thanks mate! You beat me to it [emoji16][emoji16]
Just placed a order mate it is 1 nic shot for 3mg and not sure if there’s a problem with the phone entering section just every time I entered my number it comes up saying it’s invalid so put my number ide like to use in the order notes can u have a look at this for me

Just placed a order mate it is 1 nic shot for 3mg and not sure if there’s a problem with the phone entering section just every time I entered my number it comes up saying it’s invalid so put my number ide like to use in the order notes can u have a look at this for me

No worries mate, have just seen your note then. Not really sure why it won’t let you add a phone number, il see if I can override it’s tomorrow and update your account :)

Yeah one nic shot per bottle for 3mg mate, exactly the same as the unibase! I hope you enjoy them, I’m itching to hear some feedback [emoji16]

No worries mate, have just seen your note then. Not really sure why it won’t let you add a phone number, il see if I can override it’s tomorrow and update your account :)

Yeah one nic shot per bottle for 3mg mate, exactly the same as the unibase! I hope you enjoy them, I’m itching to hear some feedback [emoji16]
Will let u no as soon as they come looking forward to these is there any steep time for these or are they the same as the unibase add nic shake leave for abit then nom nom nom

Will let u no as soon as they come looking forward to these is there any steep time for these or are they the same as the unibase add nic shake leave for abit then nom nom nom

Nice one mate [emoji16]

Yeah same as the unibase just let it settle a little and you’re good to go! This batch has had 4 weeks steep before I bottled them [emoji7]

Only thing that’s different is these are 70vg

Nice one mate [emoji16]

Yeah same as the unibase just let it settle a little and you’re good to go! This batch has had 4 weeks steep before I bottled them [emoji7]

Only thing that’s different is these are 70vg
Sound mate I’ll post with pics on Friday evening if they turn up then if not Saturday

Back
Top Bottom