What's new

Dripworx - postage updates and news!

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys, just a quick one to let you all know the postage price has been reduced from £4.45 to £1.99. It's also still free if your order is over £45.

Regarding the stock levels, as some of you are aware we are busy moving into a bigger unit this week and it's estimated to be complete by Monday. For this reason we cannot replenish the stock of dripworx liquids until the clean room is complete and we have running hot water.

There is a VERY limited amount of Dripworx liquids in stock, some flavours have sold out already. If you are desperate for some, it's advised to get your finger out and order some before they run out, it's going to take us a good few days next week to get more stock bottled and stock the web store.

Postage times - we are still shipping same day for orders placed before 3pm so no changes there, other than it costing you £2.41 less [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

We also have the dinner lady's summer holidays in stock and element / FAR nicotine salts!

Don't forget to use the code POTV for 15% off your order!

Sorry for the delay dudes, I'm fully aware we have pissed some people off already because they can't order their ADV. However we cannot, for hygiene reasons produce anything until the clean room is fully set up.

Thanks! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji106]

Secret photo released of dripworx "new" clean room
Screenshot_20170803-231853.png
[emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

I will take a bath full swagger sauce, it's [emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji108]

I had a guy call today wanting polar berry that's currently sold out, he said "can't you just make me a bottle in the office or something" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] no I fucking can't!

Il post some pics up when it's done [emoji51][emoji51]

Fill a polar berry bottle with that stuff i sent you, i guarantee you he wont ask again [emoji23]

Hope it all goes well Dripworx - let's celebrate the move with a big huge fat discount code three cheers yayyyyy

Back
Top Bottom