What's new

Dripworx new website and STOPTOBER deal!

Hi mate, I went to order some of your very fine product and saw that you were running the 30% off this weekend too, but it wouldn't let me enter the code at the checkout.
I've placed the order anyway and left a note about getting my account points etc carried across too but just wanted you to know in case you won't check your orders until Monday.

Hi mate, I went to order some of your very fine product and saw that you were running the 30% off this weekend too, but it wouldn't let me enter the code at the checkout.
I've placed the order anyway and left a note about getting my account points etc carried across too but just wanted you to know in case you won't check your orders until Monday.

Hi mate, i have just read your note then. Do you mean you couldn't find the box where to enter the code or the code wasn't working?

Also, would you prefer a PayPal refund of the code difference or the refund in points with your others that need to be transferred? [emoji16]

Hi mate, i have just read your note then. Do you mean you couldn't find the box where to enter the code or the code wasn't working?

Also, would you prefer a PayPal refund of the code difference or the refund in points with your others that need to be transferred? [emoji16]
I couldn't see the box to enter the code. I'm not sure if it's because this is my first order since the change, I only created my account after the order was placed, but there was no box for any sort of discount code, just the "notes" box.

If you can do a paypal refund for the difference then all the better, I usually forget all about using my points lol

OK, so I am a moron.

I just went through again to try and see that the promo code option appears as soon as you click checkout and not on the order summary screen where I'd been expecting it. Though I could have sworn that wasn't there earlier lol

I couldn't see the box to enter the code. I'm not sure if it's because this is my first order since the change, I only created my account after the order was placed, but there was no box for any sort of discount code, just the "notes" box.

If you can do a paypal refund for the difference then all the better, I usually forget all about using my points lol

Cool, no worries when I'm in the office tomorrow morning il get the difference refunded buddy :)

I hope you enjoy them! [emoji16][emoji16]

FYI - you enter the code here.....
IMG_2091.JPG

Cool, no worries when I'm in the office tomorrow morning il get the difference refunded buddy :)

I hope you enjoy them! [emoji16][emoji16]

FYI - you enter the code here..... View attachment 144022
I'll enjoy them, it's not my first time

I must have went through the process 4 times and didn't see that. Until the 1st time I looked after I'd already ordered...

I'll enjoy them, it's not my first time

I must have went through the process 4 times and didn't see that. Until the 1st time I looked after I'd already ordered...

Haha it's ok dude, first order on the new website it's no drama :)

Hmm, haven't been around here for a long time and it seems things have changed!

Is the only way to create a new account to place an order first? Also, is there a deadline for transferring the points across?

Back
Top Bottom