What's new

Dripworx new website and STOPTOBER deal!

I know, i have a bit of a history of fucking up the address bit on a dripworx order.
All this time i thought it was just me so glad its not and i can blame the auto fill and its not just me being a twat!!![emoji16]

I've amended mine, i was getting threatened with the removal of the sweets and tbh that's the only reason I buy from Lee :eek::D

I've amended mine, i was getting threatened with the removal of the sweets and tbh that's the only reason I buy from Lee :eek::D
You will be on the special email list if your not careful [emoji23]

And that reminds me, 2 lollipops Lee? I have 6 kids !!! Had to run over to coop and buy a bag!!![emoji6]

Just got to keep you on your toes mate [emoji6]

Funniest bit about that custom dispatched email is I may have accidentally saved the template and sent it, without knowing to three other customers. Luckily all three was pretty understanding and seen the funny side of it, thank fuck [emoji23]

Funniest bit about that custom dispatched email is I may have accidentally saved the template and sent it, without knowing to three other customers. Luckily all three was pretty understanding and seen the funny side of it, thank fuck [emoji23]
I nearly joked about that on here but thought no, he would never do that. Could have been worse and sent to everyone [emoji23]

I nearly joked about that on here but thought no, he would never do that. Could have been worse and sent to everyone [emoji23]

The moment when I realised what I had done wasn't great lol. I can think of quite a few customers that would have been highly offended if I sent that to them. There is quite a few professional people that order from me doctors and stuff. Could have been fucking awful [emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom