What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dripworx new website and STOPTOBER deal!

Thanks for letting me know mate, I had a long conversation with my account manager today about ways to avoid this. I have made lots of notes ready for when I make the next one with things to do/not to do.

Hopefully the next one will get delivered in everyone's inbox!

No problem :D

Call it 500 beans and we'll say no more about it :tongue:

I have just placed my first order with @Dripworx to see what all the fuss is about :)
Going by all the rave reviews i expect it will be excellent juice, and with the 30% discount it is hard to say no really.
Small order ( well 180ml is small for me :) ) of Caramel Shortcake, Caramel Custard Donut and Lemon Meringue with 3 nic shot bottles.
I hope I made a wise choice

I have just placed my first order with @Dripworx to see what all the fuss is about :)
Going by all the rave reviews i expect it will be excellent juice, and with the 30% discount it is hard to say no really.
Small order ( well 180ml is small for me :) ) of Caramel Shortcake, Caramel Custard Donut and Lemon Meringue with 3 nic shot bottles.
I hope I made a wise choice

u forgot CRMBL GRAPE ESCAPE TWISTYS MIXED SLUSHIE BIG CHEESE and to be fair all the others :18::18::2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom