What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dripworx new website and STOPTOBER deal!

No mate sorry, that's stuff is the work of the devil. I could never make a kiwi juice it makes me gag just thinking about it [emoji23][emoji23]
You'd also be surprised what 0.5%- 1% of kiwiw does to a strawberry yoghurt too mate.

Strawberry and Kiwi yoghurt flavoured juice?
[emoji51]
No its strawberry and blueberry but the kiwi makes the other fruits pop for some reason, i got a free 10ml kiwi sample from chefs or vapable so i done sone research and low and behold at small%s it can accentuate other fruits. Im not shitting you mate, pm me your addy and I'll get 10mls out to you.

No its strawberry and blueberry but the kiwi makes the other fruits pop for some reason, i got a free 10ml kiwi sample from chefs or vapable so i done sone research and low and behold at small%s it can accentuate other fruits. Im not shitting you mate, pm me your addy and I'll get 10mls out to you.

Lol. You’re a diamond Chubb’s but I’m about as culinarily talented as @Dripworx is with I.T.

I’ll stick to diluting other peoples. I’d just fuck it up [emoji23]

Lol. You’re a diamond Chubb’s but I’m about as culinarily talented as @Dripworx is with I.T.

I’ll stick to diluting other peoples. I’d just fuck it up [emoji23]
Pre made ofc i mix it in my bath whilst only wearing my #DripCrew speeedos, pretty much the same as a clean room right?.
Sorry for hijacking your thread @Dripworx also i haven't seen the magic word in this thread yet so I'd thought I'd deeail some more.
@MrTeaTime your a Cunt just cos your not here and cant answer me back [emoji16]

Pre made ofc i mix it in my bath whilst only wearing my #DripCrew speeedos, pretty much the same as a clean room right?.
Sorry for hijacking your thread @Dripworx also i haven't seen the magic word in this thread yet so I'd thought I'd deeail some more.
@MrTeaTime your a Cunt just cos your not here and cant answer me back [emoji16]

@Dripworx mixes it in his bath. No speedo’s though. Just big and little Lee both having a whacking good time together [emoji51]

Mine went to spam aswel.

Thanks for letting me know mate, I had a long conversation with my account manager today about ways to avoid this. I have made lots of notes ready for when I make the next one with things to do/not to do.

Hopefully the next one will get delivered in everyone's inbox!

Back
Top Bottom