What's new

Dripworx new website and STOPTOBER deal!

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys,

Some of you may have noticed the change over to the new website this evening. It seems to have all gone smoothly and is now up and running. There is a few layout issues that need touching up on the mobile site but apart from this, it's now active and ready to use.

Il be sending a email out tomorrow (also new software) to explain how things will work regarding accounts, loyalty points, card payments and a few other bits and bobs.

For now, feel free to take a peek! We have a discount code running ALL October for 30% off unibase.

The discount code is - STOPTOBER

www.dripworx.co.uk

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Some of you may have noticed the change over to the new website this evening. It seems to have all gone smoothly and is now up and running. There is a few layout issues that need touching up on the mobile site but apart from this, it's now active and ready to use.

Il be sending a email out tomorrow (also new software) to explain how things will work regarding accounts, loyalty points, card payments and a few other bits and bobs.

For now, feel free to take a peek! We have a discount code running ALL October for 30% off unibase.

www.dripworx.co.uk
Hi mate, looks good.
Is my email on my account the aol.com one?
Won't let me log in [emoji45]
Or am i jumping the gun?

Hi guys,

www.dripworx.co.uk
Stop changing your website. I'm easily confused.

Hi mate, looks good.
Is my email on my account the aol.com one?
Won't let me log in [emoji45]

This will all be in the email tomorrow mate (too tiered to make one now).

In short - I can't transfer the accounts, I have backed up all the beans accounts so I have everyone's balances but I cannot add the points until a account is made (by the customer).

A customer can make an account at the end of checkout (after payment of first order). As and when people order and make their accounts il be adding the reward balances as we go :)

Bit of a ball ache but it's the only way I'm afraid :(

This will all be in the email tomorrow mate (too tiered to make one now).

In short - I can't transfer the accounts, I have backed up all the beans accounts so I have everyone's balances but I cannot add the points until a account is made (by the customer).

A customer can make an account at the end of checkout (after payment of first order). As and when people order and make their accounts il be adding the reward balances as we go :)

Bit of a ball ache but it's the only way I'm afraid :(
You do like to make work for yourself [emoji23]

If i remember i have £100 in beans so make sure i don't lose any[emoji6]

Will check all my email folders tomorrow

You do like to make work for yourself [emoji23]

If i remember i have £100 in beans so make sure i don't lose any[emoji6]

Will check all my email folders tomorrow

Never fucking ending mate honestly!

Email is a new system too so I'm hoping this one is more reliable!

£100 beans? Fucking doubt it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Can't even connect to website. Move the yacht closer to shore, might improve your wifi connection :D

Back
Top Bottom